National Improving Outcomes for Disabled Children and Their Families Conference Announced – 20th May 2013, London
London, United Kingdom, March 13, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Chaired by Carol Tozer, Executive Director of Services, SCOPE
About the event:
As the Children and Families Bill passes through Parliament, learning from the Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Pathfinders continues to influence proposals and service delivery for disabled children.
This Improving Outcomes for Disabled Children and their Families Conference gives clients an opportunity to hear from leading policy experts, pathfinder areas and practitioners on how best to meet the requirements of the Bill.
This event will explore ways to deliver a more streamlined assessment process, preparing Education Health and Care Plans, provision of personal budgets and publishing a local offer of services.
· Clare Gent, Service Development Manager, Action for Children
· Sue Briggs, National Achievement Lead, Achievement for All
· David Wainwright, Vulnerable Pupils Service Development Manager, London Borough of Islington
· John Shaw, Head of Operational Governance, Devon Integrated Children’s Services
· Joan Lightfoot, Head of Integrated Support for Disabled Children, Royal Borough of Greenwich
· Janine Wooster, Complex Needs Manager, London Borough of Bexley
· Michael Cotton, SEND Pathfinder Lead, North Yorkshire County Council
For more information:
Download the brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=Disabled_Children_May_13.pdf&code=SMMK
Or contact: Naomi Wood on email@example.com