Frost & Sullivan Hosts Analyst Briefing: Best Practices and Success Stories Towards Effective Growth Strategies for the Soaring Russian Healthcare Market
London, United Kingdom, August 29, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Discover key lessons and best practices vital to reap rewards from the hidden opportunity in Russia during Frost & Sullivan’s complimentary webinar.
When: Wednesday 4th September 2013 at 11am EDT
Location: Online, with free registration
Presenters: Siddharth Saha, Global Program Leader, Advanced Medical Technologies, and Vitaliy Lehkyy, Healthcare Senior Consultant
Moderator: Reenita Das, Partner, Healthcare and Life Sciences
The fundamentals of the Russian healthcare industry continue to be strong. Large population base, growing middle class consumers, underpenetrated sectors, low installed base - all point towards a lucrative market. Attendees will learn about challenges in this diverse market and pitfalls to avoid, hear about best practices and success stories and gain insights on effective strategies.
The briefing will benefit any senior manager in the corporate strategy or global marketing areas that focuses on this key emerging market.
Attend this briefing to:
- learn best practices and what works and does not from the trenches;
- discover lessons to take from India and China and adopt to Russia;
- assess specific market opportunities for growth.
“Our team of 15 healthcare analysts dedicated to tracking dynamics in the Russian healthcare industry has amassed an array of best practice case studies looking at how market participants have overcome barriers to succeed,” said Frost & Sullivan Partner Reenita Das, who will moderate this webinar. “These best practices provide excellent lessons learned in the trenches through hands-on experience, which will be very beneficial for any company currently in this region or looking to enter or partner in the future.’’
For more information about Frost & Sullivan’s Healthcare practice, please visit:
· To attend the briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
· Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
· The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
· The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Contact Us: Start the discussion
Join Us: Join our community
Subscribe: Newsletter on "the next big thing"
Register: Gain access to visionary innovation
Corporate Communications – Europe
P: 0039 02 46514819