Capita Conferences Announce Details of Their Post-16 Reform Scotland Conference in Edinburgh - 30th October 2013
Edinburgh, United Kingdom, October 10, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Delegates can gain an update on the implementation of the Opportunities for All Strategy and progress being made in guaranteeing a place for all post-16s in employment, training or education.
This conference has an attached half day briefing
Increasing Youth Employment
Thursday 31st October 2013 - Edinburgh
Book conference and briefing and get a 20% discount.
· Keynote: John Burt OBE, Board Member, The College Development Network, and Principal, Angus College
· Chair: Alan Kennedy, National Director, The Prince’s Trust
· David Cameron, Head of Career Management Skills, Skills Development Scotland
· Steven Greig, Youth Work Manager and Depute Chief Executive, Youth Scotland
· Dr Bernadette Sanderson, Programme Manager, FOCUS West
· Linda McTavish, Regional Lead, Lanarkshire Federation and Former Principal, Anniesland College
· Paul Little, Principal, Glasgow City College
· Elizabeth Robertson, Health and Wellbeing Development Officer, Inverclyde Council