Klemchuk Kubasta Partner to Participate in 51st Annual Conference on Intellectual Property Law
Dallas, TX, October 23, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Klemchuk Kubasta LLP (KK LLP) is pleased to announce Kelly Kubasta’s participation in the 51st Annual Conference on Intellectual Property Law to be held on November 11-12th, 2013, at The Center for American and International Law in Plano, Texas.
Kubasta will moderate a roundtable discussion regarding ethical issues that may arise during patent prosecution and patent litigation.
This intensive and interactive program has been organized by co-chairs Lawrence J. Bassuk, Deputy General Patent Counsel at Texas Instruments, Inc., and David Taylor, Assistant Professor at SMU Dedman School of Law.
Conference highlights will include:
· Differing Approaches to Patent Law - The Supreme Court and the Federal Circuit, a panel discussion featuring Federal Circuit Judge S. Jay Plager.
· Cutting Edge Issues in Patent Litigation, a panel discussion featuring District Judges Leonard Davis and Lee Yeakel
· Functional Patent Claims and the Government’s Approach to Shutting them Down, Professor Dennis Crouch
· The World of Litigation, Some Thoughts on Where We Are Today, the Hon. Patrick E. Higginbotham
· What We Can Learn from an Empirical Study of Copyright Infringement Litigation
· Growing a Brand in an Era of Globalization
· Drafting and Negotiating Technology Transaction Agreements
· Plus annual patent, copyright, and trademark law updates
This program is approved by the State Bar of Texas for 16.5 MCLE hours, including 3.25 hours of ethics.
Please visit www.cailaw.org/ilt for further details and to register.
About Klemchuk Kubasta LLP:
Based in Dallas, Texas, Klemchuk Kubasta LLP is an IP boutique law firm that offers comprehensive intellectual property legal services, including litigation and enforcement of all forms of intellectual property as well as registration and licensing of patents, trademarks, trade dress, and copyrights. The firm also provides legal services relating to domain names, e-commerce, privacy policies, social media, Internet law, commercial and business litigation, technology transactions, and international business & trade. Additional information about the firm and its attorneys may be found at www.kk-llp.com.
About the Institute for Law and Technology
An institute of The Center for American and International Law, ILT provides a community for intellectual property lawyers and lawyers working in the technological arena. Home of the Annual Intellectual Property Law Conference, ILT is focused on providing premier educational and networking opportunities to its members.