Capita Conferences Announce Details of Their Transforming Hospital Inspections Conference - 09 December 2013
London, United Kingdom, October 24, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- To safeguard the quality and safety of health and care services in the wake of recent high profile failures, the CQC is dramatically transforming the way in which they monitor, inspect and regulate health and care providers. The new inspection regime represents a major change from the current tick box approach, to a system focused on proactive identification of potential risk and rigorous inspection by teams of experts. The new expert inspectorate will use their judgement and evidence to produce an authoritative assessment of quality for every health and care provider.
The new inspection regime starts in earnest this autumn in acute hospitals and the first wave of inspections is now underway. The new system will be also be rolled out across primary and community care, mental health and social care over coming years.
This important new conference provides hospitals with an opportunity to learn how the new inspection regime will operate in practice and understand the different standards against which hospitals and other providers will be inspected and measured. The event has also been developed to provide guidance on what to expect from the inspection process. Uniquely, the conference provides the opportunity to share the experiences of a hospital leader that has been through first wave of inspections. They will provide insight on how you should be preparing, so that you are able to ensure that your hospital achieves the highest possible rating.
As well as exploring the hospital inspection regime in detail, the conference will also enable services other than acute care to understand the new CQC operating model and standards in order to prepare for forthcoming inspection regimes in other service areas.
Benefits of Attending:
- Hear directly from the CQC about the general principles and the methodology that will guide the new CQC operating model
- Examine in detail the tiered standards developed by the CQC
- Explore the indicators and data that will be used to trigger action
- Understand how patient experience information will be used to determine which services to inspect and the issues to explore
- Learn how an Ofsted style hospital ratings system could be developed
- Share the experience of being inspected under the new regime and learn how to prepare
- Develop the capacity and capability to deliver continuous improvement
- Hear about the future roll out of new inspections for mental health, community services, primary care and social care
For more information, please visit the website - http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/public-sector-conferences/health-social-care/full-conference/article/transforming-hospital-inspections-conference.html?code=SMMK
Or Contact Naomi Wood - firstname.lastname@example.org