Toll Brothers' Communities Collecting Toys for Tots Until Dec. 13
Denver, CO, December 05, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Toll Brothers will be collecting toys to provide some happiness and hope to disadvantaged local children during the upcoming holiday through the annual Toys for Tots Program. Each sales office at its Colorado communities will be collecting new, unwrapped, children’s toys through Dec. 13.
Toys for Tots (www.toysfortots.org) is a 65-year-old program run by the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve. “The gifts distributed by the Marines offer these children recognition, confidence and a positive memory for a lifetime,” says Charlie Bowie, Colorado Division President for Toll Brothers. “We encourage area residents to stop by one of our sales offices soon to drop off any donations.”
Donated toys for the Toys for Tots Program may be dropped off at any of the sales offices below. Please call to confirm hours of operation for each community.
- Toll Brothers at BackCountry (near Broadway and Wildcat Reserve Parkway),
303-791-4288, 10525 Sunshower Place, Highlands Ranch, 80126
- The Highlands at Parker and The Hills at Parker (near E. Hilltop Road and Canterberry Parkway), 720-379-7829, 11984 Ramble Lane, Parker, 80138
- Anthem Ranch by Toll Brothers in Broomfield (near I-25 and Lowell Boulevard), 303-926-4140, 4118 San Luis Way, Broomfield, 80023
- The Preserve at McKay Shores in Broomfield (near 136th and Huron Street), 303-450-1110, 1680 Tiverton Ave., Broomfield, 80023
- The Enclave at McKay Shores in Broomfield (near 136th and Huron Street), 303-452-5173, 1745 Tiverton Ave., Broomfield, 80023
About Toll Brothers
Toll Brothers, Inc., a Fortune 1000 Company, is the nation's leading builder of luxury homes. The company began business in 1967 and became a public company in 1986. Its common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "TOL." The Company serves move-up, empty-nester, active-adult and second-home buyers, and operates nationwide.
Toll Brothers was recently named Builder of the Year by Professional Builder magazine and is the first builder to win this honor twice. The Company is honored to have won two other coveted awards in the home building industry as well: America’s Best Builder and the National Housing Quality Award.
This is not an offering where prohibited by law.
Contact: Laurie W. Anderson, Anderson & Associates Public Relations,