Westwind Getaways Now Taking Reservations for Santa Fe and Taos Guided Trip April 15-18, 2014
Santa Fe, NM, January 06, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Active adults 50+ will enjoy a fun-filled trip to the "Land of Enchantment"
Westwind Getaways, LLC (www.westwindgetaways.com), specializing in group trips for active adults, is now taking reservations for its guided trip to Santa Fe and Taos, New Mexico, April 15-18, 2014. Those aged 50 and over with an interest in travel, history, architecture, art, nature, and photography are sure to enjoy this carefully planned adventure full of interesting activities and fun.
Westwind has handled all the planning and logistics for the trip, and has arranged for an experienced and knowledgeable guide to facilitate the group’s journey in the footsteps of Native American, Spanish, and Old West cultures in the heart of the oldest capital city in the U.S.
A balanced itinerary includes an interesting and varied schedule of activities, fine dining, and downtime for relaxing, shopping, and exploration. Highlights of the trip include:
· The "miraculous" staircase and stained glass windows at the world-renowned Loretto Chapel.
· The famous Taos Pueblo, one the oldest inhabitable places in the US. This 400-year-old site is the largest multi-story pueblo in the nation.
· The charming old Spanish village of Santuario de Chimayo.
· A guided Historical Walking Tour of Santa Fe's attractions like the Santa Fe Plaza, The Palace of the Governors, Santa Fe's Museum Hill area, and more.
· The fascinating Anasazi Dwellings of Bandelier National Park, with its petroglyphs, dwellings carved into the rock cliffs, and ancient masonry walls set amongst the beautiful pinon forest, canyons and mesas.
· Downtown tour of historic Taos art galleries, studios, and shops.
This exciting educational tour includes:
· Four nights of lodging at a lovely downtown Santa Fe hotel, double occupancy or single supplement.
· Hotel has parking if you arrive by car.
· Three days of tours.
· Transportation and driver on all driving portions of your stay.
· Guides, some meals, and tips, as noted on the detailed itinerary.
· Entrance fees to attractions.
· Snacks and water on Taos Tour and Bandelier Tour.
Find full details at www.westwindgetaways.com
Optional activities and time to explore on your own can be filled with:
· An evening “Santa Fe ghostwalkers” tour.
· Shopping, art galleries and photography in downtown Santa Fe.
· A variety of services at the hotel’s spa, including massages.
· Soak or swim in the heated pool or whirlpool hot tub.
Tour does not include transportation to the Taos/Santa Fe area. Transfers from the Albuquerque International Airport to the hotel in Santa Fe are available for a fee. Contact Westwind Getaways for local shuttle contacts.
Limited space available, with an eight-guest minimum and a maximum of 18. For more details and to reserve your spot today, visit http://www.westwindgetaways.com/santa-fe-and-taos-guided-tour.html
Special: Save $100 by registering before January 25.
About Westwind Getaways, LLC
Westwind Getaways, LLC, specializes in organizing group trips for active adults to take pictures, explore culture, take walking tours, see the sights, participate in outdoor activities and eco adventures. Don't travel alone. Make new friends on a Westwind Getaways trip. Escorted tours are geared for active adults 50+. Westwind can also create custom journeys, including senior trips, business group tours, ladies-only tours, youth group tours, or family tours. Call today to share your group’s needs and desires, and we can discuss how a Westwind Getaway is perfect for you. For more information about Westwind Getaways, including upcoming trips now taking reservations, visit www.westwindgetaways.com, call 970-663-7492, or email WestwindGetaways@aol.com
Contact: For Immediate Release