Cognizant Ventures Seminar: "Marketing Agencies & Marketing Professionals: Land More Clients, Get More Work"
New York, NY, January 08, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Brian Ortiz, Cognizant Ventures CEO, will be hosting a groundbreaking discussion, “Marketing Agencies & Marketing Professionals: Land More Clients, Get More Work,” on Tuesday, February 4th at 6:00pm.
Brian Ortiz, who has worked with over a dozen of the top digital marketing agencies in the U.S., will lead a comprehensive and thorough discussion geared specifically towards marketing agencies, marketing consultants, and other marketing professionals who are looking to get a leg up on their competition.
Specifically, they will be uncovering:
- How to identify, efficiently interact with, and land SEO / SEM / PPC / SMO clients that have monthly budgets within the $15,000 - $100,000 range
- How to fashion a one-of-a-kind unique value proposition to make services distinct from competitors
- How to quickly qualify, engage, and filter each prospect
- How to create a standardized and predictable sales process for obtaining new clients
- How to create marketing collateral that aids in demonstrating the value of the work
- What information/metrics/reports to focus in on when interacting with a prospective clients… and more!
Rendez-vous on February 4th, at 6:00pm, at Ripley Grier, 520 West 8th Avenue, NY, Suite #10D (between 36th and 37th Street)
To come to the event, sign up on meetup.com: meetup.com/igurus