Philadelphia, PA, January 16, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- In this Soundview Live webinar, Winning the Story Wars, Jonah Sachs makes a call to arms for business communicators to cast aside broken traditions and join a revolution to build the iconic brands of the future. He puts marketers in the role of heroes with a chance to transform not just their craft but the enterprises they represent. After all, success in the story wars doesn’t come just from telling great stories, but from learning to live them. Learn more at http://www.summary.com/track/_/Winning-The-Story-Wars.
As the co-founder and CEO of Free Range Studios, Jonah has helped hundreds of major brands and causes break through the media din with unforgettable campaigns. His work on legendary viral videos like The Meatrix and The Story of Stuff series have brought key social issues to the attention of more than 65 million people online. A constant innovator, his studio’s websites and stories have taken top honors three times at the South by Southwest Film Festival.
Jonah's work and opinions have been featured in The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN, FOX News, Sundance Film Festival, NPR and in FastCompany Magazine who named him one of the 50 most influential social innovators. He lives in Oakland California.
Attendees will learn how:
• Social media tools are driving a return to the oral tradition, in which stories that matter rise above the fray.
• Marketers have become today’s mythmakers, providing society with explanation, meaning, and ritual.
• Memorable stories based on timeless themes build legions of eager evangelists.
• Marketers and audiences can work together to create deeper meaning and stronger partnerships in building a better world.
• Brands like Old Spice, The Story of Stuff, Nike, the Tea Party, and Occupy Wall Street created and sustained massive viral buzz.
About Soundview Executive Book Summaries
Founded in 1978, Soundview pioneered the concept of distilling the key points and ideas of full-length business books into easy-to-read 8-page text and 20-minute audio summaries, helping readers maximize their time and business intelligence. They have continued to enhance the summary content with author interviews, interactive author webinars, and video interviews with executives. Soundview’s 100,000+ subscribers worldwide include CEOs, government leaders, entrepreneurs, business consultants, academics, and students. Soundview is a part of the Philadelphia, Pa.-based Concentrated Knowledge Corporation. Visit http://www.summary.com/new for more information about Soundview Executive Book Summaries.