Dallas, TX, January 31, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- It may be cold outside, but home office professionals around the country are getting ready to celebrate Working Naked Day, February 1st, from the warmth and comfort of their home office. This 5th annual holiday honors those of us who are Working Naked — working without the support of the corporate workplace and enjoying the freedom that comes with working on our own terms.
Home Office Expert, creator of Working Naked Day, and founder of WorkingNaked.com, Lisa Kanarek, offers 10 hot reasons for working from home:
1. No commute. Rather than race to a corporate office, you can stroll to your home office and enjoy a hot cup of coffee in a mug instead of a cardboard cup. Goodbye spilled coffee, traffic jams, and road rage!
2. No drama. You don’t have to listen to co-workers drone on about their lives.
3. No time limits. You can work at your own pace and on your own schedule.
4. No more compromising your personal life. You can go to your child’s school play, spend time with your family, or meet a friend for lunch, all without pressure from anyone else.
5. No dress code. Whether you are literally working naked or working by yourself, you can wear (or not wear) whatever you want. (Think about what you will save in dry cleaning bills!)
6. No set hours. If you are a morning person, you can get to work before the sun rises. If you are more of a night owl, you can sleep in and work later in the day when you are at your peak productivity level.
7. No boss looming over your shoulder. When you work from home, you are the boss and you set the rules.
8. No limits on home office design. Your home office can reflect who you are. Whether you paint the walls a bright color or substitute a traditional desk for a standing desk or even a comfortable chair and ottoman, your home office design is up to you.
9. No corporate politics. You set the rules. Period.
10. No limit on days off. If you want to take a week off, take it. If you want a day off, there’s no need to check with your boss…you are the boss.
For more tips and information about Working Naked Day, please visit www.WorkingNaked.com.