Laura U Inc. Announces Brand Extension with the Launch of Interior "Design Bar" Concept
Houston, TX, February 06, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Leading international interior design firm, Laura U, unveils plans to expand their service offering with Studio U, an innovative new concept in affordable interior design services. This is the first of its kind and the fashion-forward, brick-and-mortar, interior design storefront is adjacent to Laura U Interior Design, the well-known, luxury turnkey interior design studio. Laura U Interior Design has a portfolio including multimillion-dollar homes for celebrities and Houston’s elite, as well as residences all over the United States and Saudi Arabia later this year. Laura U began testing the Studio U concept earlier this month and plans to make a big splash in the industry with a grand opening party and website launch in mid-March.
“The decision to expand the Laura U brand came following the strongest year in Laura U’s seven year history. After experiencing a 30% increase in revenue and expanding our team by more than 40%, we decided it was the right time,” said Michael Umansky, CEO of Laura U, Inc. “Laura has wanted to do something like this for a while. We meet people everyday that we would love to work with that just aren’t ready to commit to redesigning their entire home. By introducing a “walk-ins welcome” side to our business, we are not only filling that void in the market but, more importantly, we are reaching this broader audience, helping them solve design challenges, and starting to build long-term relationships with them.”
Studio U sets its sights on small to mid-sized projects and individual room design while Laura U Interior Design will continue to focus on full home, turnkey design services. Studio U hopes to introduce a new group of design savvy, budget conscious homeowners to interior design by leveraging the Laura U process and resources through a modified “pay-per-room” flat-fee cost structure.
“I am extremely excited about the future of Laura U Interior Design and bringing Studio U to life,” said Laura Umansky, President and Creative Director at Laura U, Inc. “Studio U will extend the same dedication to service we offer at Laura U Interior Design to clients wishing to only design one or two rooms at a time. The key to Studio U is our accessible, interactive approach where anyone can walk in or easily make an appointment to gain the advice they need to solve a design challenge. By providing everyday access to amazing design we are opening up the world of interiors to clients who may not have worked with a designer before.”
About Studio U
Studio U offers clients:
· A variety of tailored, project-specific, flat-fee design packages all with straightforward pricing based on square footage.
· A collaborative, storefront-style, environment where clients are invited to stop-by to receive complimentary advice from an in-store “Design Guru” regarding common design challenges such as a paint color or accent tile selection.
· An interactive resource library where Laura U and Studio U designers will make available their favorite vendors and products. Homeowners can browse and experience the materials with which they will ultimately be living.
- Vendors such as Hunter Douglas, Sherwin-Williams, Kravet fabrics and Dal-Tile will be prominently displayed.
· Open workstations where homeowners can work with professional designers while viewing inspiration images, floor plans, furniture layouts and design presentations together.
About Laura U Interior Design
Known for its bold signature style and an extraordinary command of color, Laura U Interior Design is an award-winning design firm with an emphasis on creating luxury residential spaces. Founded in 2006 by Laura Umansky, President & Creative Director, the firm has forged a reputation around the globe for trendsetting aesthetics. Laura imparts her architectural education and international design experience into every project, as does her talented team of designers and design professionals. Laura U is headquartered in Houston, Texas. www.laurau.com
More Related Links
The Laura U Online Shop: www.shoplaurau.com
For additional information contact Catherine Solomon at (713) 522-0855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.