Singapore, Singapore, February 09, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- The Indian economy is among the fastest growing economies in the world, with research showing that the industry will see more than 25 products in the pipeline of Indian vaccine manufacturers, and that the market is expecting growth of 10%-13% for the next ten years.
India is the major supplier of basic Expanded Programme on Immunization vaccine to the United Nations Childres’s Fund (UNICEF). Dr Suresh Jadhav, Executive Director, Serum Institute of India showed the importance India as a global vaccine supplier, when he said, "Around 75-to-80% of vaccines developed and procured by UN agencies are from the developing world and almost 80% of these are from India.”
The Indian vaccine manufacturers are more involved in the global market than ever. More international collaborations can be seen and the Indian vaccine players are also stepping up their game by acquiring foreign partners around the world. With such trends growing strong, IMAPAC is proud to provide a platform to connect key stakeholders, to facilitate learning, as well as sharing of experiences and knowledge at the 4th Annual Vaccine World Summit in India.
This conference features a distinguished panel more than 35 speakers and advisers; each of them playing important roles in their organizations. Key speaking and advising faculty includes:
• Dr. Ted Bianco, Director, Technology Transfers Wellcome Trust, United Kingdom
• Dr. Krishna M. Ella, Founder, Bharat Biotech, India
• Dr. Harish Iyer, CEO, Shantha Biotechnics, India
• Ms. Mahima Datla, Managing Director, Biological E Pvt Ltd, India
• Dr. S. D. Ravetkar, Executive Director, Serum Institute of India, India
• Dr. T. S. Rao, Adviser, DBT, Government of India
• Dr. Ravi Dhar, Senior Consultant, BIRAC, DBT, Government of India
• Dr. Kutub Mahamood, Scientific Director, Polio Vaccine Development & Scale Up, PATH, USA
• Dr. Suniti Soloman, Founder- Director, YRG Care, India
• Dr. Sonali Kochchar, Clinical Research & Drug Development Specialist, PATH, India
• Mr. Raj Mehta, Head, South East Asia Cluster, Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics, Singapore
• Dr. Josemund Menezes, Regional Director Clinical Development Asia Pacific, Sanofi Pasteur, India
• Dr. Priya Pereira, Senior Medical Advisor - Pediatric Vaccines, Glaxo Smith Kline Vaccines, India
• Dr. Ingmar Hoerr, Founder & CEO, Curevac, Germany
• Prof. Nikolai Petrovsky, Chairman, Vaxine, Australia
• Dr. Bernd Eisele, CEO, Vakzine Projekt Management, Germany
• Prof. V. S. Chauhan, Group Leader and part of governing body, ICGEB and MVDP, India
• Dr. K. Zaman, Head, Vaccine Surveillance Research Group; Scientist and Epidemiologist ICCDR, Bangladesh
• Mr. K. V. Balasubramanium, Managing Director, Indian Immmunologicals, India
• Dr. Ramesh Mathur, Senior Vice President, Research and Development, Biological E Pvt Ltd, India
• Dr. Mandeep Singh Dhingra, Chief Clinical Officer Shantha Biotechnics Limited, India
• Mr. Ricardo Pérez Valerino, Director of International Relations, Finlay Institute, Cuba
• Ms. Meredith Shirey Chief Vaccine Center, UNICEF Supply Division, Denmark
These key opinion leaders will share their thoughts and discuss key concerns revolving Regulations, New Technologies, Partnerships and Clinical Trials.
The 4th Annual Vaccine World Summit is also proud to be supported by international organizations such as Wellcome Trust, Bio Deutschland, the Embassy of Netherlands and more.
For more information on the upcoming event, please contact Jen Cheng
at the following information:
+65 6493 1871