London, United Kingdom, February 14, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Our National Further Education Funding Conference delivers expert guidance from the Skills Funding Agency (SFA) and the Education Funding Agency (EFA) on the raft of changes due to be delivered in both the short and long term across the sector. Showcasing experienced practitioners and policy leads, this conference provides strategies for capitalising on the current funding changes and structuring organisations to secure alternative funding streams.
With the Skills Funding Statement due imminently and allocations from the Education Funding Agency due in March, this conference is timed to bring everybody right up to date with current funding policy and map the way forward for provision in the further education sector.
At this timely event hear from expert speakers on the following key topics:
• Dissecting the Post-19 Skills Funding Statement
• Increasing employer ownership of apprenticeships through the transfer of funding
• Changes to 16-19 funding including 18 year old funding
• Implementation of Post-16 High Needs Funding and SEN reforms
• Encouraging adult learners to invest in their education and training through 24+ Advanced Learning Loans
Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to share best practice on how to mitigate the challenges ahead.
For more details please visit : http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/public-sector-conferences/education/full-conferences/article/further-education-funding-conference.html?code=SMMK
or contact Richard Goddard - email@example.com - 020 7960 7719