Pink Elephant Introduces More ITIL Intermediate Self-Paced Online Certification Courses
Burlington, Canada, March 15, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Today, Pink Elephant announced that it has introduced self-paced online formats of the ITIL® Operational Support & Analysis and ITIL Service Operation certification courses. These follow the self-paced online options also available for ITIL Service Transition and ITIL Release Control & Validation, announced in January. Self-paced online options of the remaining ITIL intermediate courses are due to follow in the next few months.
The new self-paced online intermediate courses feature:
· Access to the fully accredited ITIL course
· Audio and visual content that covers all of the syllabus
· ITIL Foundation Overview to refresh basic ITIL knowledge
· 24/7 availability throughout subscription time (6 months)
· Over 200 quiz review questions with automated scoring
· Course map that aligns syllabus topic to course unit
· AXELOS sample exam questions with enhanced rational presented in an audio/visual format
· Electronic copy of Pink Elephant’s Accredited Workbook
· Automated tracking of course completion for units and quizzes
· Ask-the-Instructor online help via email
· PowerPoint decks that contain each slide presented in the course that can be used electronically or printed for note taking
· At-a-glance course progress – an ever-present table of contents provides you with a quick glimpse of your progress
· Reporting – an especially beneficial feature for organizations with multiple enrolled employees, providing the ability to check attendee progress and view progress reports
The ITIL Intermediate self-paced courses will continue to offer the same benefits as the existing self-paced online courses, including:
· Cost effective – no travel expenses; learn from your home or office
· Time efficient – 24/7 availability so you can learn anytime – allowing you to learn at your own pace
· Comprehensive – accredited courseware covers all areas of the ITIL Intermediate course syllabus
· Secure – unique sign-on assures that you can track your course progress and sample exam results
· Available anywhere there is internet access – at home, in the office, on the road
· Continual review – six months of access to the course materials so you can review key concepts
Until April 11, both courses will be available at the following introductory offers: ITIL Service Operation Self-Paced Online will be available for US$349 (save US$100), and ITIL Operational Support & Analysis Self-Paced Online at US$399 (save US$100).
For more details on the courses and the different packages, or to schedule a course, visit our website or call 1-888-273-PINK.
About Pink Elephant
Each year Pink presents must-attend IT Service Management conferences and leadership forums that bring together IT professionals from around the world. With a pioneering 30 year history, we are a global leader in ITIL expert-led consulting and ITSM best-practice education. Pink Elephant also offers a vast array of products and services, such as business simulation workshops and online implementation tools, to help you meet all your IT and business goals.
For more information and to check out our full list of products and services, visit pinkelephant.com and follow Pink Elephant on Twitter: @theitilexperts
For more information, please contact:
Toll free: 1-888-273-7465 Ex. 251
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.