Manchester, United Kingdom, March 26, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- As Europe's leading provider of funding and policy information, Idox is constantly working towards helping organisations improve their chances of funding success.
To that end, Idox has devised and published a series of infographics that will help UK organisations keep in mind the key points when formulating their approach to applying for funding. These infographics have been compiled based on the knowledge of experienced and qualified in-house trainers as well as feedback from recent workshops with individuals at the front line of applying for grant funding.
The full series includes infographics on how to:
· plan a winning project;
· identify the right funder for a project;
· write a funding application; and
· ensure success in the long run.
The complete set is available to view today at: www.idoxgrantfinder.co.uk/intelligence.
For more information on GRANTfinder or Idox’s current portfolio of information solutions, please contact the Idox Marketing team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or view the latest funding announcements on the dedicated Twitter page, @GRANTfinder_uk.
Note to editors:
· GRANTfinder is the UK’s leading professional funding tool, which has helped its users to facilitate the securing of millions of pounds’ worth of support: www.idoxgrantfinder.co.uk.
· Idox has been collating information on the funding landscape and reporting it through funding databases like GRANTfinder for the past 28 years. As Europe's leading grants and policy information providers, Idox presents research, information publishing and technology solutions for businesses, public and community sector organisations. Full information is available from: http://is.idoxgroup.com.
Press Enquiries should be directed to Idox:
Tel: 0844 874 0739