London, United Kingdom, April 09, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- A One Day National Conference, Implementing the Pupil Premium, Monday 19th May 2014 – Central London
Greater scrutiny from Ofsted makes it essential to choose interventions that clearly demonstrate their impact of raising attainment of disadvantaged pupils. With keynotes from the Department for Education and Ofsted, this Implementing the Pupil Premium Conference offers the key updates on national policy and the opportunity to hear from local schools that are closing the attainment gap for disadvantaged pupils.
The conference explores the innovative practice in targeting pupil premium funding for children in care, adopted children and children from service families. The key benefits of attending include; discovering how the inclusion of governors when planning and evaluating your pupil premium spend can increase success, learning how Ofsted inspect the use of pupil premium funding and how to effectively evidence the impact of interventions and the opportunity to attend streamed primary and secondary case study sessions from schools that have effectively utilised pupil premium funding.
· Keynote Address: Nicola Edwards, Team Leader, Pupil Premium, Department For Education
· Keynote Address: Anne Seneviratne, HMI, Ofsted
· Chair: Professor Sonia Blandford, Founder and Chief Executive, Achievement for All
· Jenene Campbell, Assistant Headteacher, Mayfield School
· Mathew Blood, Education Support Service for Children in Care, Westminster Council
· Gwen Ward, Deputy Headteacher, Woolwich Polytechnic School
· Jemma Dudgeon, Deputy Headteacher, The Gipsy Hill Federation
For more information:
Download the brochure:
Ben Aslet – email@example.com