Ft. Collins, CO, April 27, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- The Spa Association announces Best of SPAA designation to direct consumers to outstanding spas, wellness centers and brands that are outstanding. Among many things SPAA looks for:
· Exceptional standards of care
· Implementation of sanitation and safety practices
· Respect for our environment
· Training and treatment of staff
· Sourcing of product ingredients
· Mastery of results oriented and experiential therapies
“We field calls from consumers asking which spas and related products we recommend. This allows spas and deserving brands to be designated as the best of the best,” says SPAA Executive Director Melinda Minton.
The Spa Association (SPAA) is your one stop professional association for information, resources, education, and community in the spa industry. No other organization unites medical spas, day spas, stay spas, fitness and wellness centers.
Melinda Minton, Executive Director