Norwalk, CT, May 08, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- American Web Design Awards 2014 is an annual showcase of the power of design to enhance websites and online communications including apps, social media, mobile and more. TFI Envision, Inc. was selected as a winner with 6 different entries in 3 categories - Advertising, Promotion and Social Media, including:
• Goodwill of Western & Northern Connecticut, Inc., “The Stuff Change is Made Of” Digital Advertising Campaign
• Standard TPMS Sensors “If it’s not a perfect clone” Rich Media Advertising
• Standard Motor Products “NASCAR Champion’s Week Vegas” Sweepstakes Social Media Promotion for TechSmart, Standard and Intermotor
• TechSmart Social Media for May 2013 - March 2014 - Facebook and Twitter
• TFI Envision, Inc. Inspirica Case Study Promotion Video
(which can be viewed at http://youtu.be/9GgwvZB8VCo)
• TFI Envision, Inc. Automotive Aftermarket “Sizzle” Reel Promotion Video
(which can be viewed at http://youtu.be/IldtmzcPB0o)
TFI Envision, Inc. recognizes the importance of creating and maintaining an online presence. It is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with no time zone barriers, providing information about your products and/or services to a global audience. TFI Envision works with clients to design and develop engaging content.
Since 1975, TFI Envision, Inc. of Norwalk, CT, has specialized in developing strategic design and marketing solutions for branding, packaging, promotion, digital and corporate communications; helping organizations achieve their marketing and communication goals with compelling, consistent messaging that is on brand and on target.