London, United Kingdom, May 10, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Capita's 4th National Early Years Provision Conference
Friday 4th July 2014 – Central London
Chaired by Michael Freeston, Director of Quality Improvement, Pre-School Learning Alliance
With the introduction of the Early Years Pupil Premium, the call for more school-based provision to teach two-year-olds the basics of literacy and numeracy and the government’s pledge to increase early learning places by September, now is the time to come together and learn how to narrow the gap for children.
This national Early Years Provision Conference explores the recent developments in policy and practice around improving the quality and range of early years provision. This event assesses the role of childminder agencies, lessons learnt from the pilot scheme and will prepare delegates for the upcoming extension of the free early years entitlement.
Expert Speakers include:
· Keynote Address: Patrick Leeson, Corporate Director of Education and Young People’s Services, Kent County Council
· Tracy Smith, Team Leader, Teaching and Learning, Islington Borough Council
· Lisa Seymour, Early Years and Child Development Team Lead, Telford and Wrekin Council
· Michael Pettavel, Head of Centre, Randolph Beresford Early Years Centre
· Marcus Faulkner, Headteacher, Bearbrook Combined School and Pre-School
For more information:
Download the brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=Early_Years_Provision_July_14.pdf&code=SMMK
Or contact: Naomi Wood – firstname.lastname@example.org