Jonesboro, AR, June 06, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Hytrol Conveyor Company, Inc., manufacturer of advanced conveyor systems, controls, and solutions recently highlighted the many benefits of the ProSort MRT conveyor. The conveyor is a sorter for medium-sized items. The product is transported on multiple narrow belts. Rollers pop up between the belts to transfer items at right angles to the sorter.
The ProSort MRT conveyor makes use of multiple narrow belts to transport items and is equipped with right-angle pop-up rollers that pop up between the belts to transfer items off the unit. Minimum package size is 8 x 6 inches wide, maximum package length is 28 inches with a maximum unit package weight of 75 pounds.
The ProSort MRT is designed for 2-sided transfer of items. The product can be transferred off either side of the conveyor to other right angle conveyors, workstations, packing operations, ticketing stations, shipping departments, or other similar operations. The unit is capable of handling high sort rates and comes equipped with the HyPower Distributed Cabling System.
The benefits of the ProSort MRT conveyor include:
· Hytrol's right angle transfer saves you space, money & time
· Save Floor Space - Up to 75% less space than other sortation equipment
· Save Money - Two sided transfer mechanism reduces hardware & allows the unit to be a sortation or induction point
· High Sort Rates - Perfect for picking modules & order consolidation
· Close Transfer Locations - Work within your facility's constraints
· Flexible Sort Locations - Change your operation as often as you need
· HyPower Distributed Cable System - Lower field wiring expenses & simplify changing locations
About Hytrol Conveyor Company, Inc.
Hytrol Conveyor Co., Inc. (www.hytrol.com) designs and manufactures advanced conveyor systems, controls, and solutions for customers with processing, manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution needs. For over 65 years, Hytrol has demonstrated an unwavering dedication to understanding the unique material handling needs of businesses. Hytrol is focused on creating innovative, customized conveyor solutions that help companies achieve their goals.
Hytrol's consistent growth is strengthened by its Integration Partner Network, with over 100 locations worldwide. Hytrol’s Technology Center is the birthplace for many industry-changing solutions, such as EZLogic® accumulation conveyors and the E24™, an energy efficient, motor driven roller conveyor series. These technologies are complemented by Hytrol’s sortation offerings, the ProSort 400 Elite series high speed shoe sorter, as well as the ProSort MRT series narrow belt sorter. Follow Hytrol on Twitter @hytrol.
Hytrol Conveyor Co., Inc.
Manager of Marketing