Andiamo Luggage LLC Introduces Pathfinder® Revolution Plus™ & GEAR-UP™ Luggage Collections for the Professional Traveler & Outdoor Enthusiast
Pine Brook, NJ, June 14, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Andiamo Luggage LLC, a division of 24-7 International LLC, announces the re-launch of its Pathfinder® Luggage brand to include two fresh collections; Pathfinder Revolution Plus™, structured luggage designed for the traditional road warrior, and Pathfinder GEAR-UP™, a collection of rolling duffels for the outdoor enthusiast and casual traveler. The Pathfinder lines are available at specialty luggage stores and Internet retailers.
“As our tagline says, we believe travel is serious business. We know your luggage is an investment and we ensure our products are an asset to your lifestyle and travel needs,” commented Scott Kosmin, chief operating officer, 24-7 International. “We are committed to bringing our more than one million loyal customers the highest quality products, designed with user-friendly details such as anti-scratch fabric and unbreakable pulls and top-quality zippers, while still providing luxurious interiors with a variety of organizational features, and a state-of-the-art handling system.”
The Revolution Plus Collection, designed for the professional traveler and named “Best Overall” by Premier Traveler Magazine in February 2014, includes a 25” and a 29” Expandable Spinner with Suiter, a 20" International Expandable Carry-On Spinner, a 20" Wide Body Expandable Carry-On Spinner, a 22" Expandable Business Carry-On, a 25" Expandable Wheeled Upright with Suiter, a 22" Vertical Garment Bag, an 18" Checkpoint Wheeled Briefcase, and an 18" Cabin Duffel.
The Revolution Plus line features:
· Innovative DURAMAX® nylon fabric for unsurpassed resistance to abrasion and tears. Light anti-scratch Vinyl-Acetate Copolymer (VAC) backing increases resistance to moisture and abrasion, while offering a more eco-conscious solution to PVC
· #10 Zippers from the world leader YKK®, with easy-grip unbreakable Pathfinder pulls
· Luxurious interior with superior organizational features to keep you packed neatly and efficiently. Exclusive embossed pod lining helps keep clothing wrinkle-free and looking as good upon arrival as when you departed
· Easy access front pockets for last minute items
· Unique lightweight hybrid Honeycomb frame is engineered as a testament to a design where style meets substance
· State of the art handle system with high-precision telescoping handle in alignment for enhanced wheel performance and center-of-gravity, balance lift
· Removable garment suiter with exclusive, integrated design to keep clothes virtually wrinkle-free. (Available in the 25” and 29” Expandable Spinners and the 25” Expandable Wheeled Upright)
The Pathfinder GEAR-UP Line is a natural extension to Pathfinder Luggage line. It includes a collection of the company’s most durable, rolling duffel cases designed for both the casual travel enthusiast, as well as the X-TREME traveler facing the most challenging terrain and activity.
The GEAR-UP Collection Includes Wheeled Duffels in 22”, 26”, 32” and 36” sizes. All sizes are available in black, olive and Realtree® Camo.
Each of the Wheeled Duffels feature:
· High performance super-light, extra tough water resistant honeycomb rip stop fabric
· Oversized main compartment with top access; Loaded with highly functional mesh zipper and elastic pockets
· Rugged oversized self-repairing coil zippers with “T” Bar Pulls for easy use in any element
· Corner mounted wheels offer maximum durability over all terrains
· Versatile molded foot-handle allows for easy lifting and stabilizer bar when standing
· Carry options include twin hauling handles, top neoprene handle or push-button locking handle system
· Heavy duty, one touch push button handle with comfort grip; Bottom compartment with tie tapes to secure and organize your gear
· Gusset front pocket with two separate sections
· Interior floating zipper divider separates top and bottom sections for added organization; Divider can be secured to the side to create one huge compartment
Today there are more than 1 million loyal Pathfinder luggage owners worldwide and the number continues to grow as new products are introduced. Pathfinder has been a leader in many respects in the luggage industry and there are many Pathfinder innovations that are also utilized by many of the top brands in the industry. The Pathfinder mantra has and always will be, "Quality Is Everything."
About 24-7 International
Based in Pine Brook, New Jersey, 24-7 International LLC. was founded in 2005 by a group of passionate travel goods veterans in sales, marketing, design, product development and sourcing who built their success by focusing on function and solutions-based products. Dennis Zhang, Scott Kosmin and Christina DePonte identified a growing need to provide fashionable, durable, and innovative products to the travel goods industry and applied expert manufacturing standards to develop and distribute their proprietary brands CIAO! and LUCAS, Pathfinder and Andiamo, in addition to a portfolio of licensed brands led by Nicole Miller and Realtree. Pathfinder Revolution Plus was named ‘Best Overall’ by Premier Traveler Magazine - Feb 2014.
Pathfinder is available at specialty luggage stores and Internet retailers. For more information about Pathfinder/Andiamo and to locate the retailer nearest you: www.pathfinderluggage.com. For news and updates, visit www.facebook.com/pathfinderluggage follow Pathfinder on Twitter www.twitter.com/pathfndrluggage , on Instagram http://instagram.com/pathfinderluggage, and on Pinterest www.pinterest.com/pathfndrluggage.