Navi Mumbai, India, July 10, 2014 --(PR.com
With an unorganized and fragmented furniture market, India offers immense opportunities to domestic and international players. The demand for furniture is growing in the country on account of increasing purchasing power of the consumers, changing lifestyle, increasing urbanization and widespread availability in tier II and III cities. The domestic furniture market in India is highly unorganized with regional players offering a stiff competition to leading furniture companies, which form the organized sector in the Indian furniture market. In order to increase the product availability, organized furniture manufacturers are also entering into tie-ups with E-commerce retailers. Moreover, the furniture retail chains are also focusing on increasing their presence in tier II & III cities. Major furniture manufacturers in India include Godrej Interio, Nilkamal, Durian and Wipro.
According to “India Furniture Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019,” the country’s furniture market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 26%during 2014-19. Home furniture segment is the leading contributor, followed by office and institutional segment. Western region is expected to be the highest revenue contributor in India furniture market, followed by southern region due to the presence of large number of industrial hubs and upcoming infrastructure developments in these regions. Over the next five years, the Indian furniture market is expected to witness increasing consolidation due to growing entry of international companies as a result of the government’s 100% FDI approval into the country’s furniture industry. Consequently, the value share of small and mid-sized furniture players forming the unorganized sector is expected to decrease over the coming years. “India Furniture Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019” elaborates the following aspects related to furniture market in India:
• India Furniture Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – Home Furniture, Office Furniture and Institutional furniture
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape &Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of furniture market in India
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
• To help industry consultants, distributors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with furniture manufacturers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
For more information kindly visit: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/consumer-goods-market-research-reports-11456/india-furniture-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2019.html
Market Report on India is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on India starting from Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the Sectors, Companies, New Products and Latest trends.
Market Reports on India
Contact No: India: +91.22.27810772, 27810773
Toll Free US: 1-866-279-8368