Datamatics Global Services Q1FY15 Consolidated Net Sales Up 40.94% YoY at Rs. 204.25 Crore; EBIDTA up by 54.85%
Mumbai, India, August 15, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Datamatics Global Services (DGSL), the global Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) organization partnering several fortune 500 companies globally for delivering next-generation business solutions today announced the financial results for the first quarter ended as on June 30, 2014.
Q1FY15 Performance – Consolidated basis (YoY)
▪ The Company’s revenues increased by 40.9% to Rs. 204.25 crore as compared to Rs. 144.92 crore in Q1FY14
▪ EBIDTA increased by 54.85% to Rs. 29.14 crore as compared to Rs. 18.82 crore in Q1FY14
▪ EBIDTA margin improved by 130 bps to 14.3% as compared to 13% in Q1FY14
▪ Net profit after minority interest also improved by 30.4 % at Rs. 14.17 crore as compared to Rs. 10.87 crore during Q1FY14
▪ Earnings per share stood at Rs. 2.40 during Q1FY15 as compared to Rs. 1.84 during Q1FY14
Q1FY15 Performance – Consolidated basis (QoQ)
▪ The Company’s revenues decreased by 4.6% to Rs. 204.25 crore as compared to Rs. 214.14 crore during Q4FY14
▪ EBIDTA increased by 3.88% to Rs. 29.14 crore as compared to Rs. 28.05 crore in Q4FY14
▪ EBIDTA margin improved by 120 bps to 14.3% as compared to 13.1% in Q4FY14
▪ Net profit after minority interest increased by 39.7% at Rs. 14.17 crore as compared to Rs. 10.14 crore during Q4FY14
▪ Earnings per share stood at Rs. 2.40 during Q1FY15 as compared to Rs. 1.72 during Q4FY14
Announcing the results Rahul Kanodia, Vice Chairman and CEO, Datamatics Global Services Ltd. said, “We continue in our growth trajectory. This quarter has been extremely fulfilling in terms business growth and value addition. We remain focused on delivering higher customer satisfaction and thereby growing with our customers.”
About Datamatics Global Services
Datamatics, a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 Companies is a global provider of Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Consulting services. The company provides business aligned next generation solutions to a wide range of industry verticals that help enterprises across the world overcome their business challenges and achieve operational efficiencies. These solutions leverage innovations in technology, knowledge of business processes, and domain expertise to provide clients a competitive edge. Datamatics’ award winning solutions have been helping its clients achieve maximized productivity, enhanced efficiency in business process and shorter turn-around-time.
Datamatics’ offerings span across varied business processes that transcend Enterprise Document Management, & Enterprise Content Management Solutions, Collaboration & Portal Solutions, Managed Services, BI & Analytics and Mobility space.
For media queries, please contact:
Head – Marketing Communications
Datamatics Global Services Limited