London, United Kingdom, August 31, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Capita’s national Supported Housing Conference is ideally scheduled to help you drive forward the provision of effective, sustainable and integrated housing support services.
As the Care and Support Specialised Housing Fund enters its second phase of delivery, housing, health and care providers must find innovative ways to drive momentum and provide security for vulnerable tenants. Bringing together leading experts from housing associations, local authorities and health, this timely event is a crucial opportunity to ensure your organisation is best prepared to deliver personalised, comprehensive and cost effective supported housing services in collaboration with all partners.
· Chair: Vic Rayner, Chief Executive, Sitra
· Fiona MacGregor, Executive Director of Programmes, Homes and Communities Agency
· Kevin Beirne, Group Director of Housing, Care and Support, One Housing Group
· Dominic Wright, Chief Executive Officer, NHS Guildford and Waverley CCG
· Mike Hay, Head of Quality and Transformation, Adult Social Care, Cambridgeshire County Council
· Gary Chwalko, Head of Service, Forum Housing
· Patrick O’Dwyer, Head of Mental Health Development, Look Ahead Care and Support
· Ruby Smith, Head of Personalisation, South Yorkshire Housing Association
For more information:
Download the brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=Supported_Housing_-_Nov_14.pdf&code=SMMK
Or contact: Andy Wills – email@example.com / 020 7960 7751