Global Cancer Concern India is a leading NGO working nationwide for Cancer care. The organization is committed to relieve and alleviate the sufferings of the cancer patients through palliative care and other treatment facilities, at the same time reduce the occurrence of cancer in the country through proactive medical checkups. GCCI's spectrum of activities range from preventive measures, spreading awareness of symptoms, to timely detection and diagnosis, pain relief and palliative care in homes and institutions, to rehabilitation of cancer stricken families, orphans and training for the careers.
Patron-in-Chief Shri R Venkataraman
Former President of India
Patrons Mr S J Scarff, M.B.E. O.B.E
Dr. Bhai Mohan Singh
Mr. Arvind N Lalbhai
President & Managing Trustee Mrs. Inderjit K Pannu
Trustees Mr. N L Kumar
Dr. Banoo J Coyaji
Mrs. Padma Venkataraman
Mrs. Nafisa Ali Sodhi
Lt. Gen Ajai Singh
Mr. Ravi Punde
Maj. Gen Gurdip Singh
Mr. A S Gilani
Dr. S D Gokhale
Col. S P Wahi (Padma Bhushan Awardee)
Mr. Pavan J Singh
Honorary Communications Advisor Alyque Padamsee
(Padma Shri Awardee)
Executive Director Brig. B V Ahuja
Advisors Mr. Douglas Scott
Mr. John Mayo
Lady Jane Westmoreland
Mr. Terry Dineen
Medical Advisor Dr. B K Mohanti
To back up our objectives, we have collaborated with many organizations, to cover the entire spectrum of cancer management. The following is a representative sample of some of our major collaborators :
1. Pain and Palliative Care Society, Calicut.
2. Dharamshila Cancer Hospital, Delhi.
3. Trained Nurses Association, Delhi.
4. Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
5. Post Graduate Institute, Chandigarh.
6. Behgal Medical Clinic, Mohali.
7. Sahayta Cancer Sahyog, Chandigarh.
8. Jawaharlal Nehru Cancer Hospital, Bhopal.
9. Indian College of Radiation Oncology.
10. Rohatgi Hospital, Kanpur.
11. World Health Organisation.
12. Mahanagar Telephone Nigam, Delhi.
13. Marc Hospital, Gwalior.
14. Guru Ram Dass Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Amritsar.
15. Bharat Charitable Institute, Mysore.
16. Rajasthan Hospital, Ahmedabad.
17. Baba Amtes Maharogi Sewa Sansthan, Vadodara.
18. Saraspur Sewa Trust, Rajkot.
19. Sacred Heart Hospital, Jalandhar.
20. Oswal Cancer Hospital, Ludhiana.
21. Age Care India, Delhi.
22. Majithia College of Nursing, Delhi.
23. Shanti Avedna Sadan, Delhi.
24. Missionaries of Charity, Delhi.
25. Palliative Care Forum, Delhi.
26. ICICI Pvt. Ltd.
For more details kindly visit www.childcancerandyou.org