Located in Watsonville, CA, and established in 2Q2017, DDA was co-founded by Jonathan Silva (CEO, auto industry expert & former race car driver), Phillip Nakata (DDA's Director of Strategy, BI & Architecture), and his son Aaron (DDA's Lead Architect & Program Director), with extensive experience regarding the GDPR, 501(c)3's, psychometrics, enterprise data, I/T technologies, strategy, philanthropy & the auto industry (marketing & technology), and more. They are supported by a large network of auto industry experts (450+) that John has been coaching for 5+ years, along with former philanthropic research consulting partners from the Nakata’s last similar venture, Social Market Research for Charity Inc (SMRC; ’10-’16), seeking consultant & franchise opportunities with Digitally Dominant Data Services (DDD) & AnonymityInc.net. In short order, the staff will grow to 50+ people.
Programming since 1968, Mr. Nakata is a former IBM CTO & CSC Partner, who worked with the 1st biometric security patent ('86; Electronic Signature Lock Corp.), one of the 1st wireless patents (‘91; Spectrum), multi-logic configurators, AI, and some of IBM's most valuable intellectual capital (SFA, Web Services, SOA, Java, XML, WebSphere, Security, Linux, Cloud). His tribute for this practice is in the memory of his late daughter Rachael, who died of childhood asthma in 1998.
For more information on DDD's GDPR-SAFE™ & 501c3-SME™ Big Data Consulting, Psychometric Research & Philanthropy Services Club, AnonymityInc.net™, see: http://www.digitallydominantautomotive.com/gdpr-safe.html. The founders' BIOs, & DDA's other apps & services (plus their entire R&D) can be seen at the company's main site.
Additional Links for Reporters, Publishers, Futurists, business/social celebrities & social technology polymaths:
· Press Release: http://goo.gl/wUDnRA
· Press Release Kit: http://goo.gl/i29i2q
· Founder’s BIOs: http://goo.gl/SGGeQ8 (Click first panel for group bio; individual links go to Resumes or CVs
· Management Consulting Partner Announcement Letter (generic version; this letter): http://goo.gl/1FhMGe
· Management Consulting Partner Landing page: http://goo.gl/n6vg9Y
· GDPR-SAFETM on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cFlck1Ap3I
· GDPR-SAFETM Website: http://www.digitallydominantautomotive.com/gdpr-safe.html or http://goo.gl/Kq6s9z
· GDPR-SAFE Main Presentation (Data Buyers & Partners Intro): http://goo.gl/f6X765