Watsonville, CA, July 18, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- DDD will soon launch GDPR-SAFE™ & 501c3-SME™ Big Data Consulting, Psychometric Research & Philanthropy Services Club, AnonymityInc.net™
- A 501(c)3 solution for security, privacy & socially responsible research, marketing, funding & philanthropy, Anonymityinc.net; predict behavior to stimuli, needs, motivations & values; eliminate security & privacy concerns; support 501(c)3 R&D philanthropy; integrity guaranteed; no purchase required; GDPR compliant; tax deductible data.
Digitally Dominant Data (DDD), a 501(c)3 research division of Digitally Dominant Automotive, an auto industry consulting services firm, unveiled a timely vision for security, privacy, research & philanthropy: GDPR-SAFE™ & 501c3-SME™ Big Data Consulting, Psychometric Research & Philanthropy Services Club, AnonymityInc.net™ (anonymous psychometric research data for sale that benefits each data donor’s philanthropy), as (1) A Socially Progressive, Effective 501(c)3 Response for the GDPR, (2) 501(c) Funding for a client’s R&D and (3) Psychometric Consulting for their marketing, web design, SEO/SEM & advertising, all performed as a 501(c)3 (charitable) tax deductible.
- We address security & privacy by making market research data anonymous but invaluable with psychometrics: multiple traits, patterns/archetypes and multi-dimensional analysis of needs, motivations, value systems & experiences; albeit anonymous (protecting privacy), this data adds depth, pattern analysis & behavior prediction to all remarketing data. All data sales & services are 501(c)3 tax deductibles, in addition to the philanthropic goodwill value & anonymous psychometric data insight.
(I) The Framework: Each supported 501(c)3's performance is monitored by our Social Impact Rating Reports. All anonymous psychometric data sold is monitored for socially responsible sponsor usage. DDD is based on 10+ years of R&D dedicated to addressing security & privacy by making market research data anonymous but invaluable: using psychometric tags (10+ traits each/average) + anonymous social media & geo-demographic tags. The results: 80%+ average accuracy; actionable; for remarketing & mining patterns. This reveals highly predictable individual traits & behavior patterns by personality tag & 2nd patterns, albeit 100% anonymous (e.g. Identity/name removed; +group/psychometric tags). Medical uses also apply.
- DDD provides (1) GDPR-SAFE™ consulting solutions (mitigate data privacy liability) and supports, as (2) 501c3- SME™, the socially responsible R&D of our clients, secure needed funds by becoming a 501(c)3, billing for either work as a charitable deductible versus a business expense & showing your R&D how to do the same thing, and/or (an option for both), as (3) an AnonymityInc Host (sourcing anonymous data donors from host subscribers), and/or as (4) an AnonymityInc Sponsor (buying anonymous psychometric data), from (5) DDD’s Psychometric Research & Philanthropy Services Club, AnonymityInc.net™. Compared with similar research that supports philanthropy, DDD’s approach starts by first visiting Sponsors vs. Hosts (e.g. Asking what data they want to buy, before what data they have to sell from our tax deductible, philanthropic offer of anonymous psychometric data; always maintaining this strategic focus).
- DDD’s Use Case (Socially Responsible Research Usage of Anonymous Data) is based on the insurance industry’s usage of OBD-II data (risk analysis), and use of people’s GPS phone data (traffic) on popular map apps, whereby they don’t track start/end points, but only movement in between, as the invaluable anonymous data.
(II) AnonymityInc.net: 50% of anonymous data profits go to the favorite (vetted) 501(c)3 of each data donor. All data (identity extracted) is graded as public interest (archetype) or scientific (research) data (Article 89 of the GDPR). We give members total control on which sponsors can acquire their anonymous data. In addition to being “the socially responsible thing to do,” the service provides helpful anonymous comparison, from members with similar personality tags, on almost any topic. It will also serve as an invaluable distribution channel for medical & industry surveys, rewarding the member’s 501(c)3, for more honest survey results, since the survey rewards are for each person’s favorite 501(c)3 vs. direct comp.
- All participation is by-invitation-only. Not invited? - Contact us now to get invited. Data Donors (licensors) are invited by Hosts on behalf of AnonymityInc.net™ (licensee). Want to join?: Have your Host contact us today.
(III) Big Plans: "We’ll be offering GDPR-SAFE™, 501c3-SME™ & AnonymityInc.net™ to both large Big Data sellers (Hosts), as well to small-medium 501(c)3 Host candidates, both having been qualified as targets from previous discussions with our Big Data buyers (Sponsors)," stated Phillip Nakata, DDA's Director of Strategy, BI & Enterprise Architecture, before adding, "We're currently accepting (A) anonymous data sale deposits & LOIs (for donor's philanthropy) from Big Data buyers and (B) equity partner bids from 501(c)3 & GDPR-related, management consulting partner(s), for (C) a philanthropic road show, & (D) Facebook alignment to follow, supported by (E) our new consulting, research, club & franchise partner(s)."
- The Partner Opportunity: As a services business that turns anonymous psychometric data into social data credit, DDD's partnership is a "sweet" deal for a big management consulting partner, as: (1) being a 501(c)3, for their partner & their clients, DDD services are a deductible vs. a business expense, (2) for DDD’s 10+ years research & best practices, (3) the services business+ that partners will get (at good rates; nobody on the bench), (4) all the psychographic research data partners can use & sell, (5) the positive branding of philanthropy for DDD partners, hosts & sponsors and (6) all of the funds that this will generate for 501(c)3 philanthropy (from saving dogs to medical research).
- The New Research & Philanthropic Landscape: Harnessing anonymous psychometric research data for socially responsible use, will transform the extraordinary value of anonymous market research into a extraordinary amount of social impact & business intelligence. Here, anonymous social interaction data becomes a social currency for people & their causes, along with a foundation for actionable business insight. Our business & future are about: really Big Data, a philanthropic economy, trust, openness & sterling service(s) integrity. It is also about helping our best competitors establish this industry, as one of the knowledgeable consultancies of consumer licensed, anonymous psychometric data.
(IV) On the Horizon: “If this model seems intriguing, you have just got to imagine what the DDD has in store, regarding future member functionality,” Aaron Nakata stated, further adding, “It includes an array of non-invasive, biometric interfaces (ending fraud), supporting the completion of the (India/China) world-wide registry of biometric signatures, developing digital personas mapped to the exact personality of each member, the definition of each member’s conscience, developing on-line education akin to how BP employees are trained by video game simulation, and much more. If you want to know where all these crazy ideas come from? – See the array of TED (ideas worth spreading) videos showcased on our website. And when you do, be sure not to miss Jonathan Harris, Jesse Schell & Clay Skirkey’s priceless presentations.”
- Socially Responsible Research: Supported & aligned with the insurance practice of our management consulting partner(s), DDD will be approaching the major medical & auto insurance companies and suggest they recommend AnonymityInc.net membership, as the “socially responsible thing to do,” that also protects their privacy & data control, and would also save the insurance companies a big bunch of money. The anonymous psychometric data & behavior is invaluable to these industries, whose research is often based on finding statistically significant correlations between psychometrics, behavior, geography, race, environment, food, etc. & early disease detection, which significantly increases the chances of recovery.
- Two studies that clearly show progressive, related evidence to this are heart attacks & cancer research. On such large studies, this is the exactly the type of research we do that can often show why something is working with some people but not with others. Medical & Auto Insurance are two industries where participation is legally sanctioned, often mandatory and have absolute vested interests in AnonymityInc.net™ or similar data. We would all benefit from these relationships.
- Let’s Collaborate: DDD is offering to openly share & spread this model/concept & technologies with reporters, futurists, business/social celebrities & social technology polymaths like themselves who can see the convergence of philanthropy, technology, psychometrics, history, culture, religion, politics, music celebrities & Big Data marketing, that will harness the potential of mankind’s cognitive surplus for social good. Inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GDPR-SAFE(TM) on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cFlck1Ap3I
For more information on DDD's GDPR-SAFE™ & 501c3-SME™ Big Data Consulting, Psychometric Research & Philanthropy Services Club, AnonymityInc.net™, see: http://www.digitallydominantautomotive.com/gdpr-safe.html. The founders' BIOs, & DDA's other apps & services (plus their entire R&D) can be seen at the company's main site.