Loveland, CO, August 20, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- HeyJoJo.com, the most powerful solution available to mortgage professionals for managing their client and referral partner contacts, has relaunched with a new user-friendly interface, expanded contact and loan tracking capabilities, and improved reporting. HeyJoJo.com is also now offering the only social network dedicated to mortgage professionals. HeyJoJo.com is now available with a 30 day free trial.
Designed by mortgage professionals for mortgage professionals, HeyJoJo.com delivers extensive contact management features, detailed contact and loan reporting, and an event reminder system with daily email reminders that allows mortgage professionals to stay connected with their contacts like never before.
HeyJoJo.com users have reported amazing results using the reporting features to identify new business opportunities. When interest rates dropped 1% for one week, Scott Peterson, founder of HeyJoJo.com, ran a rate report to identify 16 past clients who could benefit from refinancing and locked them into new loans. “I made $45,000 in commission income on $5,000,000 in refinance volume. I could not have taken advantage of this opportunity without HeyJoJo.com,” said Peterson.
A new feature of HeyJoJo.com is its unique mortgage professional community. HeyJoJo.com is the only dedicated social network especially for mortgage professionals. Through all the great features that social networks provide, including forums, blogs, and user profiles, they can now network, share ideas and build their business through the strength of the mortgage professional community. The network is open to all mortgage professionals, not just users of HeyJoJo.com
Just some of the features of HeyJoJo.com are:
* Extensive contact management for past clients and referral partners, including tracking of multiple loans per client
* Powerful reporting features including:
-Loans by type, rate, and volume
-Volume and commission by referral partners
-Contact employer report
-Mailing label report
* Customizable event reminders sent daily to your email or managed through an event display panel in HeyJoJo.com
* Import of loan data from Encompass® and Calyx Point® loan origination systems via Fannie May 3.2
* Web-based application means never any upgrades and access to your contacts from any Internet-enabled PC
* Mortgage professionals can take their hard-earned clients with them when they change jobs
HeyJoJo.com specializes in providing contact management and professional networking solutions to mortgage professionals across the country. For more information, visit HeyJoJo.com online at www.HeyJoJo.com
6865 Sherman Street
Loveland, CO 80538