Orlando, FL, August 27, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- Create Chaos 2008 announces its daily keynote speakers. The event will include expert speakers, plus a panel on the final day addressing the changing landscape of the creative industries. The “create-a-palooza,” taking place in Orlando, FL on Oct. 13-17, 2008, serves to connect, inform, inspire and educate creative professionals on the eve of a new Renaissance.
The star-studded line-up of creative industry veterans at this inaugural conference includes:
• Bob Kodzis, creative catalyst and the President and Founder of Flight of Ideas, Inc., who will bring his own brand of “chaos” to the table with his opening keynote, “Revolutions.” Focusing on the need for change and charging forward, “Revolutions” will get attendees pumped for the weeklong conference.
• Lee Cockerell, former executive vice president of operations at the Walt Disney World® Resort, will debut his new book, Creating Magic...10 Common Sense Leadership Strategies From a Life at Disney, on Oct. 15 at Create Chaos 2008. In his keynote address, Cockerell will provide insights on leadership and show you how to “create magic” in your organization.
• Scott Belsky, Founder and CEO of Behance, presents “Making Ideas Happen,” a series of best practices that are sure to make your ideas into a reality. Belsky also will be on-hand at Chaos to showcase Behance’s new platform to enhance creative productivity.
In addition to the daily keynote speakers, Create Chaos announces the latest speakers who will present at the conference:
• Joe Duffy, Duffy & Partners
• Gary Davis, visualz
• Darius A Monsef IV, Colourlovers.com
• Chad Jennings, Blurb.com
• David Blatner, Editorial Director of InDesign Magazine and The InDesign Conference
• Jeff Fisher, LogoMotives
• Jonathan Gouthier, Gouthier Design
• Justin Ahrens, Rule29
For a comprehensive listing of speakers at Create Chaos 2008, visit http://www.createchaos.com/08/public/speakers.
Taking place Oct. 13-17, 2008 in Orlando, FL, Create Chaos will have a keynote general session each morning 9 a.m.-10 a.m., which is open to all Create Chaos attendees.
For comprehensive bios or interviews, please contact Create Chaos Media Relations at 407.275.2772, or e-mail email@example.com.
About Create Chaos
Create Chaos 2008 is a five-day creative industry destination event produced to inform, inspire, educate, and connect creative professionals across industries through an all-inclusive event. Featuring several unique industry conferences under one roof, at one time, Create Chaos takes place Oct 13-17, 2008 at the Orlando World Center Resort Marriott in Orlando, FL. Create Chaos serves as a spark to ignite a new renaissance by bringing together creative professionals across industry boundaries including: graphic design, advertising, film and video production, animation, photography, printing, Web, and publishing professionals. Produced by Brahn Awards & Events and partners, the Create Chaos experience features the following conferences and events: The Creative Suite Conference, Printing+Paper+Packaging Design Conference, The Vector Conference, Stash Theatre, CreativeHeads Job Fair, The Web Design Conference, MGFest, and The Pixel Conference.
For more information: www.createchaos.com