New York, NY, August 30, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- Test them Free for a limited time. https://plus.dailyfx.com/login/loginForm.jsp
Normally available exclusively to FXCM live clients, the New Trading Signals will be Free for everyone to try until the end of September 2008. Watch the instructional video on the new DailyFX + Trading Signals: http://forex.acrobat.com/p76071208/
FXCM and DailyFX Offer New and Innovative Forex Trading Signals.
FXCM (www.fxcm.com) one of the worlds largest Forex Dealer Members, along with DailyFX.com (www.dailyfx.com) announced today that they have released a new version of their Forex Trading Signals.
Exclusively available to FXCM live clients through the DailyFX+ Web site, currency trading signals on DailyFX+ have been expanded to its newest offering―interactive trading alerts that update automatically in real time, 24 hours a day, on a dynamic basis. FXCM Trading Signals track six strategies on fourteen currency pairs. A big improvement from FXCM’s old Trading Signals the strategies consist of two range, two breakout and two momentum strategies.
FXCM Trading Signals have a customizable alerts section that updates live when anything in any of the signals changes. This allows clients to stay current and enables them to change stops, limits or to buy and sell.
FXCM’s trading signals provide clients two in-depth and interactive ways of tracking signals, by currency or by strategy.
Watch their instructional video on the new DailyFX + Trading Signals: http://forex.acrobat.com/p76071208/
Sign-up for a live FXCM trading account and begin using the FXCM Trading Signals.
· Forex Capital Markets LLC is one of the Largest Forex Dealer Members
· More than 100,000 live accounts are traded on FXCM trading platforms
· As of January 2008, an average of $350 billion in notional volume is traded each month on FXCM trading platforms
· As of January 2008, there is in excess of $700 million in customer funds trading on platforms offered by FXCM
DailyFX.com is one of the world’s leading news and information sources for the currency trading community.
· Wide international audience: Over 4 million page views a month.
· Up-to-the minute news: From 10 to 20 articles and reports every day on the latest changes in the currency market.
· Timely technical analyses: Close examination of promising chart formations.
· Up-to-date analysis of fundamental influences: In-depth analysis of recent price moves, predictions of likely market moves and explanations of economic and political factors driving the market.
· Economic Calendar: Complete release schedule of news events coming out of the G-10 countries, with sort and filter capabilities to rank each by importance and impact on specific currencies.
· Forum: The DailyFX.com Forum is a serious online forum that avoids the “market noise” and irrelevant personal commentary that plague many forex blogs and forums. DailyFX strives to keep the DailyFX.com Forum the place where real traders go to talk about serious trading.
· Free charts: Free forex charts for beginning, intermediate and expert traders, complete with live currency quotes
· Live rates: Live currency rates around the clock.
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Public Relations Coordinator
32 Old Slip, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10005
Dir (646) 432-2463
Tel (212) 897-7660