Noida, India, October 04, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- Vivitsa eLearning, a pioneer in elearning solutions, launched the beta version of its adaptive cue-based learning portal, ElCues.com today. This solution is first of its kind in India and is designed to adjust the learning cycle based on the learning level of the child. Derived from several years of research on learning methods, the solution is designed to teach deeper concepts, not just techniques to solve problems.
Some of the highlights of ElCues.com are:
* It is an adaptive cue based learning solution that offers learning through application of concepts and knowledge to school children
* Leads the students to uncover complex concepts through intelligent cues.
* Learning cycle adjusts according to the learning level of the students
* The cue-based learning method, ElCues Learning, is designed to improve learning level of the students, supplement the school education, and improve academic performance of students.
* Offers a mixture of learning capsules and tests which can be taken any number of times
Vivitsa eLearning has been founded by highly experienced IIT-Kanpur graduates and a former Pro-Vice Chancellor of IGNOU and a Faculty member of IIT-Kanpur. It is developing innovative e-learning solutions for children, and working with the mission of making learning an enjoyable experience and make it achievable for all using effective learning methodologies and use of modern technologies.
More details on ElCues.com can be found at www.elcues.com