Delhi, India, October 10, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, “Emerging Organic Food Markets” to its report gallery. The report provides extensive and exhaustive research on the growing market for organic food and beverages all around the world. It defines the organic food market in various countries of the world and gives thorough insight into market trends and market segments, creating an industry overview for organic food and beverages market. In the report analysis of organic food market is done on the basis of its development level of the market, i.e. matured market and developing market.
The global organic food market is growing rapidly, with the growth rate of about 19% in 2007. Increasing health and environmental awareness among consumers is the major reason for the stupendous growth in the market. Demand for organic food is concentrated in North America and Europe, these two regions contributed around 96% of global revenues in 2007. Exceptionally high growth rates have tightened the supply in almost every sector of the market and this is creating opportunity for the organic food exporters.
At the world level, the trend of organic agriculture is picking pace and certified organic aquaculture is a quite recent initiative. Number of certification agencies and organic growers’ associations began developing specific aquaculture standards. It is projected that the countries where consumers have high disposable incomes, such as Switzerland, the US and Singapore, would drive the demand in near future.
Key Findings of the Report
- Global organic food market is expected to reach US$ 70.2 Billion by the end of 2010.
- Europe has the largest share in global organic food sales, followed by North America.
- North American organic food market grew at a CAGR of around 21% during 2005-2007. It is facing supply shortage of organic products and filling this gap by import.
- Emerging markets like Spain, Singapore and India are supported by their government to promote organic farming.
- Organic food market in Asia-Pacific is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of approx 18% during 2008-2010.
- Large retailers are increasingly focusing on aggressive, targeted marketing and promotion for organic products at the global level.
Key Issues & Facts Analyzed in the Report
- What are the market values, different product segments and geographical existence of the global organic food and beverage market?
- What are the factors driving growth in the global organic food market?
- How much farms are maintaining for organic farming in various countries?
- How is the consumer behavior in different market?
- What are the opportunities and roadblocks in the organic food market in different regions?
- How is the future outlook of the world organic food and beverage market?
Research Methodology Used in the Report
The information has been sourced from authentic and reliable sources like books, newspapers, trade journals, white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
RNCOS Market forecast and analysis is based upon various macro & micro economic, sector and industry specific databases. The most important platform for forecast is our in-house statistical and analytical model, which takes in account the past and current trends in the economy and more specifically in an industry.
Also all the assumption and estimation are calculated using relationship between various industry and macroeconomic variable. Finally, our forecasting process is also informed by the active involvement of our analysts, industry experts. Involvement of these experts helps us to maintain the required accuracy and the desirable check on the quality of the data.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.
For more information visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM152.htm
Current Industry News: http://www.rncos.com/Blog/