Durham, NC, October 24, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- Shoeboxed, the online solution for organizing receipts and business cards, today announced the expansion of is online affiliate marketing program to the Commission Junction network.
Recent widespread press coverage of Shoeboxed and the generous commissions offered to affiliates will make it easier for affiliates to earn high returns promoting Shoeboxed. The company has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and many other newspapers, magazines, and blogs, and has seen significant increases in user sign-ups every month in 2008.
Shoeboxed receives receipts and business cards from its users, after which they are scanned and entered into user accounts online. Receipts are uploaded into users’ accounts and automatically categorized using proprietary technology. Then they are entered with the store name, date, and total. Business cards are scanned and uploaded with the data from the front and back of each card. Though the mail-in service has a monthly or annual charge, use of the Shoeboxed website is free and includes comparable features to expensive offline software solutions in the market.
“Almost every business person in America has a collection of receipts and business cards they have accumulated over the years, but very few have an easy way to organize all of them,” said Taylor Mingos, CEO and Founder of Shoeboxed. “With Shoeboxed, we will organize them so that our clients do not have to spend time scanning them in themselves or concocting a complex way to file them. Shoeboxed scans your business cards and receipts into our proprietary online software, and you will have them there for you whenever you need them, but the only work you have to do is to stuff them into an envelope and send them to us. We do the rest.”
Shoeboxed chose Commission Junction, a popular and highly regarded affiliate network, to execute their affiliate marketing program. A commission is paid to each sale generated by an affiliate, and publishers will also have access to a variety of high-impact banner ads, links, and other tools to help them in promoting Shoeboxed’s services.
Key features of Shoeboxed:
• No scanners or software upgrades required
• Access and organize receipts and business cards with Shoeboxed’s online software
• Export receipts to Quicken, Excel, CSV, PDF expense report
• Import business card contacts to Outlook, Salesforce, LinkedIn, and other digital address book solutions
• Every user gets a Shoeboxed email address to capture email receipts
• Free catch-up scanning for receipt and business card backlogs
Pricing (complete pricing available on www.shoeboxed.com)
• Plans start at $9.95 per month
• All plans come with a 30-day free trial
• Oct. 20, 2008: Shoeboxed adds support for business cards
• Oct. 7, 2008: Auto-Categorization of receipts into 15 common tax categories released
• Dec. 9, 2007: Receipt Mail-In begins, allows users to mail receipts to be scanned by Shoeboxed
• Aug. 2007: Shoeboxed receives seed funding from Michael Brehm, founder of studiVZ.net, the largest website in Germany
• Jul. 23, 2007: Shoeboxed.com launches in public beta as a website for organizing digital receipts
• Dec. 2006: Shoeboxed founded by undergraduates at Duke University