Dallas, TX, November 11, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- BigPawDesigns.com "Rescues" Christmas? Well, maybe not - but the company is donating Rescue Mom stickers to a deserving pet rescue this holiday season.
This holiday season, Big Paw Designs will be giving away 25 Rescue Mom stickers, a $125 value, to a dog or cat rescue group. The rescue can use the products as thank you gifts, a fund raiser, etc. to support their group. Pet lovers nominate their favorite rescue group by submitting a photo of their pet they the adopted from the rescue, along with 25 words or less on how that rescue group touched their lives.
How it works:
- Please send an email to email@example.com with Christmas Rescue Entry in the email title.
- Include your email address, your pet's name and photo, the rescue group's name, location and website (if avail) you adopted from, and a 25 word story.
- Submissions will be accepted November 15th – December 10th 2008.
- The pet photos and stories will be posted on www.bigpawdesigns.com and select entries will also appear on www.bigpawblog.com.
- The winning story and rescue group will be announced December 15th on their blog and their website.
BigPawDesigns.com is an online company that creates unique pet gifts such as collar charms, car magnets, pet themed earrings and picture frames, car stickers, key chains and pet jewelry. The company launched in 2002 with unique USA designed and manufactured collar charms and pet pearls and has expanded to pet gifts. Big Paw Designs recently launched a unique and affordable line of euro car stickers with a variety of pet themes from breed specific to rescue to just plain fun. The company also provides pet resources such as articles, tips and pet breed and rescue information and directories. Involved in rescue, they have donated an item hundreds of rescue groups' events and continually support Used Dogs rescue in New Orleans.