CorasWorks Releases Next Generation of CorasWorks Workplace Suite
CorasWorks Corporation today released version 10 of the CorasWorks Workplace Suite. The Workplace Suite version 10 enables organizations to design, build and manage applications in SharePoint without the costs and complexity of custom code development.
“Version 10 of the Workplace Suite is a completely new build and further extends our leadership in delivering the SharePoint community a comprehensive application development platform that enables organizations to gain maximum business value from their SharePoint investments,” said Gary Voight, CEO of CorasWorks. “SharePoint continues to be a strong and growing development platform within the enterprise. The CorasWorks Workplace Suite, built on top of Microsoft SharePoint, gives organizations maximum business value at a significantly lower price point than traditional SharePoint implementations using custom development.”
CorasWorks Workplace Suite version 10 is a comprehensive modular application development system that enables organizations to more effectively design, build and manage SharePoint environments without having to write custom code. Version 10 is the fourth generation of the system and takes advantage of new AJAX/Web technologies, unleashing end-users and power users to be more productive on the SharePoint platform.
Key features and capabilities of version 10 include:
• Design Tools – Proven tools such as starter templates, master page wizards and navigation tools enable users to design high-performing, stable and sustainable solutions.
• “Builder” Wizards – For faster construction and lower operating costs, users will have the ability to build rich Internet applications with mouse clicks instead of custom code.
• One-Touch Management System – Features like centralized management and configuration, component lock-down, global links and programmatic site updates will significantly reduce the total cost of ownership of SharePoint solutions.
• End-user Forms – Custom forms and out-of-the-box forms make it easy for users to add and edit data.
• Business Process – Users can increase their productivity by using end-user actions / automation and workflow capabilities such as event-based triggers, scheduled activities and email notifications.
• Displays, Dashboards and Reporting – Features such as grids, charts and calendars, data connections and aggregation, and custom reports and views deliver real-time data and increase user adoption by bringing the richness and usability of the Web to SharePoint solutions.
Visit http://www.corasworks.net/workplacesuitev10/ to find out more about version 10 of the Workplace Suite. CorasWorks customers and the broader SharePoint community can also visit the recently launched CorasWorks Community at http://community.corasworks.net for free downloads, white papers, design blueprints, how-to guides, forums, blogs and more.
With more than 1,000 customers and more than 1 million users worldwide, CorasWorks is a leading provider of modular application development software for Microsoft SharePoint. Customers use CorasWorks products to build web-based solutions such as project- and process-oriented solutions and line of business applications. Its modular architecture makes it easy to design, build, and manage an integrated workplace of collaborative business applications, without the time and expense of custom development. For more information and online demos, please visit www.corasworks.net.