RNCOS Releases a New Report- Booming Clinical Trials Market in India
RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, “Booming Clinical Trials Market in India” to its report gallery. The report exhaustively evaluates and compares the key factors that drug companies and CROs look before outsourcing clinical trials to a country.
India presently occupies a very small pie of the global opportunity. The total number of clinical trials in India stood at 221 in 2007, which equates to less than 2% of the global clinical trials. With all major pharmaceutical/biotech companies and CROs establishing their presence in India, the number of clinical trials in the country is expected to grow several folds in the next five years. The country is projected to conduct nearly 5% of the global clinical trials by 2012. However, to achieve its goal of becoming a global hub of clinical trials, the country has to overcome challenges like unethical trials, delay in trial approval, inappropriate protection of clinical data, and lack of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) certified sites and investigators.
Surging clinical trials market in India will create enormous opportunities for a number of associated industries, including IVD market, education sector and clinical data management.
“Booming Clinical Trials Market in India” gives an extensive and objective analysis on the Indian clinical trials market. It investigates the advantages/disadvantages India has in becoming a global clinical trials hub. The report exhaustively evaluates and compares the key factors that drug companies and CROs look before outsourcing clinical trials to a country. These include parameters such as patient pool, regulatory environment, cost, infrastructure, human resources and past performance in conducting clinical trials. Thus, this analytical study serves as a useful guide for drug manufacturers, CROs, consultants and investors who are planning to enter the Indian clinical trials market.
Their report provides forecasts on
- Size of global clinical research outsourcing market
- Size of Indian clinical research outsourcing market
- Number of clinical trials in India
- Number of patients expected to participate in clinical trials in India
- Clinical trials infrastructure and professionals in India
- Healthcare indicators in India
Key questions answered in the report
- Why are drug manufacturers outsourcing clinical trials?
- Where and how many clinical trials are being outsourced?
- Where dose India stand in the global clinical trials market?
- How big is the clinical trials opportunity in India?
- How much does it cost on hiring personnel for various clinical research processes, rent and utilities in India as compared to other countries?
- How does clinical trials infrastructure and staff in India vary from other countries?
- What are various government regulations/guidelines for conducting clinical trials in India?
- What are the Future trends predicted to shape the clinical trials market in India?
- How is the clinical trials market impacting associated industries?
Key players analyzed in the report
This section provides business overview on prominent players in the Indian clinical research market like Syngene International Ltd, Quintiles Research (India) Private Limited, Lambda Therapeutic Research Ltd, Vimta Labs Limited and Veeda Clinical Research - India.
For Free Sample of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM564.htm
Check Discounted Repprts on: http://www.rncos.com
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. We are a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. We provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.
29, 1st Floor, Patparganj Industrial Area, Delhi 92