Newcastle, United Kingdom, July 17, 2006 --(PR.com
)-- Leading online health and supplement retailer, Boots Herbal Stores, has addeded to its stable of online stores www.trim-spa.co.uk specifically designed to promotote runaway diet supplement success, Trimspa.
Curbing the appetite through the use of powerful natural ingredients, Trimspa gives a feeling of fullness while boosting energy levels and fat burning potential. The combined formulation of thermogenic herbs, blood sugar regulators and natural fibre gives Trimspa the edge on other weight loss products, which usually target only one of these areas, therefore results are slow and minimal. Using technology and herbal traditions Trimspa has been created to give weight loss with visible, lasting effects.
1. Hoodia Gordonii - A native African cactus-like plant, which has come into its own as a diet aid. Trimspa was actually the first to use this plant extract in a commercial weight loss formula. Hoodia Gordonii is most well known for its abilities to suppress the appetite
2. Glucosamine HCI - This natural compound is supposed to prolong the amount of time glucose remains in the blood stream. In other words, it helps stabilize blood sugar levels, which also stabilizes the appetite.
3. Green Tea Extract - Green Tea has thermogenic, antioxidant and energising properties
4. Vanadium - A trace mineral that helps to suppress the appetite
5. Chromium - A nutrient that helps to regulate blood sugar levels and control for carbohydrates.
6. Glucomannan - A natural extract from the Konjac Root that can help with feelings of fullness, a bulk forming laxative that expands in the stomach to gently reduce the appetite
7. Citrus Naringen - An appetite suppressant
8. Theobromine - A mild diuretic
The spokesperson for Trimspa is the newly svelte model and actress Anna Nicole Smith. In 2003 Anna Nicole lost over four stone in six months through using Trimspa. The weight is staying off and she is looking sensational.
For further information please contact:
Boots Herbal Stores - Keith Woolley 01782 617463