George Fiderio Announces New Voice-Over Sound Room Studio Fully Equipped for Radio, Television and Commercials, Advertisements
Computerized voices lack the warmth, depth and personalization many companies need to reach and resonate with their audiences. George Fiderio, a voice-over artist specializes in commercials, advertisements, documentaries, company training and informational videos radio, television, film, commercial and individual use. Fiderio announces his new voice-over sound room studio which is fully equipped with professional audio equipment, ensuring optimal results for his clients.
George Fiderio’s Skills and Performance Abilities:
- Languages: English (North American)
- Voice “Ages”: Middle Age, Senior.
- Equipment: Phone Patch, MP3/WAVE/AIFF, and CD Overnight.
- Types of Recordings Offered: Radio, television and film, commercials and advertisements, radio imaging and other short recordings. Documentaries, audio books, business presentations and other long recordings. Dubbings and voice acting for TV, films, videogames. Jingles and Songs. Etc.
- Additional Skills: Actor in Film and Television
- Union: Non Union or Financial Core.
Reaching, connecting and resonating with an audience, whether it is for an Advertisement, a Public Service Announcement, Video or Documentary can be difficult if the very perfect voice is not chosen. To view and listen to a sample of George Fiderio’s voice please visit our website. http://www.tstarvideoproductions.com/talent.htm -under Male Talent. Call (440) 725-8688 or E-mail George Fiderio: Teregen@aol.com to receive a complimentary demo. A complete resume and list of services are available.
George Fiderio is a Voice-Over Artist specializing commercials, advertisements, documentaries company videos and much more for radio, television and film use. Fiderio’s Home Based Sound Room and Studio is fully furnished Professional Audio Equipment to insure optimal audio results.