Dallas, TX, April 02, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- D/FW AMA and GFK Custom Research North America.
One day. Thirty-three speakers. Prepare to be informed. Engaged.
Learn how current economic forces are impacting global markets and how to win.
Beyond Borders 2009 is laser focused on how your marketing can spell the difference between success and failure in today’s turbulent markets.
When: Wednesday April 15, 2009
Where: Plano Conference Center
2000 E. Spring Creek Parkway
Plano, TX 75074
Tel: 972/ 941-5840
Seating for this Summit will be limited, please register early.
The Dallas/Fort Worth Chapter of the American Marketing Association and GfK Custom Research North America present the 4th Annual Beyond Borders Global Marketing Summit in Dallas, Texas. Marketing and management executives are invited to participate in what is becoming known as the premiere global marketing event in the DFW area, by attending world-class presentations from prominent business leaders with extensive international marketing and communications expertise.
Highlights of the event include:
1. McKinsey & Company - Scenarios for the Future of the Global Economy and Consumer
2. Mary Kay - Transforming from a Domestic Diva to Global Leader
3. ExxonMobil - Managing an American Brand in Global Markets
4. GfK - Global Challenges for American Marketers (geo-political, global economy, rise of foreign brand competitors, rise of innovation around the world)
5. Fluor - Telling your B-to-B Brand Story Across the Globe
6. McKinsey & Company - Leveraging the World for Innovation/Rethinking Global Marketing Models
7. McDonald Marketing - Relating, Not Translating: How to Market to Latinos
Additional Breakout Sessions:
1. Russia/Central and Eastern Europe/Middle East/Africa and Latin Regional Consumer Realities/Lesson for Marketers
2. International Association of Business Communicators – Global Communications Best Practice Panel
3. Brand Image & Worldwide Perceptions of the U.S.
4. Financing Global Initiatives
5. Using Technology to Identify and Assess Global Business Opportunities
6. Winning Global Product Innovation: How Evolution and Smart Design Come Together to Predict the Future
This full day Summit will also provide unique opportunities to network with senior marketing professionals from various industries and organizations. Exciting sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities are available for those companies who wish to increase their exposure to this global audience.
About the DFW AMA:
The DFW American Marketing Association (AMA) is the number one source for marketers in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. With an impressive 700+ professional members and host to more than 50 informative and educational events annually, it is the ninth fastest growing chapter and the tenth largest in the nation. Recent keynote speakers include: Mary Kay, Frito-Lay, Texas Instruments, American Airlines, Xerox, JC Penney and La Quinta Hotels and Inns. For more information, go to: www.dfwama.com.
About the AMA:
The American Marketing Association (AMA) is the largest professional association for marketers with more than 38,000 members worldwide in every area of marketing. For over six decades, the AMA has been the leading source for information, knowledge sharing and professional development for marketing professionals. To learn more about the AMA, go to: www.marketingpower.com.
About GfK Custom Research North America:
Headquartered in New York, GfK Custom Research North America is part of the GfK Group. With home offices in Nuremberg, Germany, the GfK Group is fourth largest market research organization in the world. Its activities cover three business sectors: Custom Research, Retail and Technology and Media. With 115 companies covering over 100 countries, GfK Group has approximately 10,000 employees (as of September 30, 2008), 80% of which are based outside Germany. For more information, visit www.gfkamerica.com