Hatfield, PA, April 22, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- Jet Plastica, a leading US manufacturer of foodservice disposables, announced the availability of its new corporate website at www.jetplastica.com. The comprehensive site is designed to service thousands of customers across the United States and introduces new customers to the company, its products, and customer support commitments.
The site contains the following information:
• an online product catalog listing the company’s broad selection of cutlery, straws, stirrers and dining kits
• a comprehensive list of sales representatives across the United States
• information about the management team
• details on how to work with the customer service team
• a current listing of news and events
• Jet Plastica’s commitment to sustainability
• comprehensive contact information
“The site reflects our renewed commitment to manufacturing, selling, delivering and servicing cost-competitive, high quality disposable foodservice products to all of our customers throughout the United States”, states Jeff DiPasquale, Jet Plastica’s CEO. “We hope that our customers find it to be a useful resource.”
About Jet Plastica
Jet Plastica has been a leader in foodservice disposables since we manufactured the first plastic eating utensil in the United States in 1947. Our extensive selection of high quality, cost-competitive cutlery, straws, stirrers and dining kits are purchased by thousands of foodservice distributors, national and local restaurants, quick service chains, cafeterias, hospitals, convenience stores, hospitality and recreational facilities, caterers, supermarkets and many other establishments across the United States. For more information, visit www.jetplastica.com.