Melville, NY, May 17, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- The EGC Group had its best showing ever at the 36th Annual Best of Long Island (BOLI) awards, winning an unprecedented 34 total awards. Included in the 34 awards were nine “Best of Category” statues, more than any other agency this year.
The EGC Group, recently voted Best Advertising Agency for the second year in a row by Long Island Business News, won awards for work across a variety of categories including print advertising, online media, logo development, sales promotion and overall campaign development. Notably, EGC swept the Foreign Language Newspaper category, taking home three awards for work on Bethpage Federal Credit Union and Brother International Corporation.
Ernie Canadeo, President of The EGC Group, noted “We are thrilled to receive the recognition and it’s a testament to both the EGC creative team and the clients we service. We are pleased that we can deliver great creative work that still positions our clients well in today’s economy.”
Best of Category Awards included:
· B2B Advertising Campaign (Inference Data: Fast Document Search)
· Sales Promotion Campaign (Brother International Corporation: Quattro Fabric Landscape Retail)
· Public Service Advertising Campaign (Rainforest Alliance: Web Launch Campaign)
· Political Advertising, Print or Broadcast (Suffolk County PBA)
· Self Promotion Campaign (The EGC Group: Fresh Ideas)
· Print Ad Series, Four-Color (Rainforest Alliance: Web Launch Campaign)
· Consumer Magazine Retail (Brother International Corporation: Project Runway Sell Sheet)
· Pre-Printed Inserts Magazine (Brother International Corporation: Project Runway)
· Foreign Language Newspaper Advertising (Bethpage Federal Credit Union: Youth Savings Ad)
Finalists included work done for Sterling Optical, Site for Sore Eyes, Green Acres Mall, Autism United and many others. For more information about The EGC Group visit www.egcgroup.com.
About The EGC Group
The EGC Group is a full service integrated marketing agency based in Melville, New York. It was formed in 1985 and is ranked one of the Top 350 Advertising Agencies in the U.S. by Advertising Age and was recently voted Best Advertising Agency by LI Business News. The company’s clients include industry leaders in consumer products, finance, retail, education, hospitality and healthcare.