Amsterdam, Netherlands, May 26, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- The United Cultures Organization is a new international Art Culture platform with networking opportunities for politicians, cultural organizations, celebrities, universities, companies and individuals involved with the cultural and creative industries. The purposes of the United Cultures Organization are to promote international peace through art, to develop friendly relations among cultures and to be a centre for harmonizing the actions of people, organizations and cultures in attaining these ends.
United Cultures Network Meeting Amsterdam 2009
The inaugural United Cultures Network Meeting Amsterdam event will be an exclusive Night of European Art, Theatre, Cinema, Dance, Multimedia, Fashion and Music on various stages at De Rode Hoed in Amsterdam, May 29, 2009. In the afternoon there will be a discussion program with invited speakers to discuss about 'Integration and European Arts'. All embassies in The Netherlands will receive an invitation for United Cultures Network Meeting Amsterdam. Also there is a limited ticket sales for the festive evening program. Altogether only 450 visitors will be able to attend.
What does the United Cultures Organization want to do?
• To be a Discussion Platform for organizations and individuals of all cultures.
• To be a Support Platform for new Art Culture initiatives of the international community.
• To organize exclusive international Network Meetings for officials and members of the cultural and creative industries.
• To organize international Art Culture Festivals for the general public.
• To organize World Art Culture Awards in cooperation with governments and international cultural organizations.
For further information about United Cultures, details about participating city councilors and politicians at the discussion program, as well as details on the artists program of United Cultures Network Meeting Amsterdam 2009, please visit www.u-c-o.org.
Name event: United Cultures Network Meeting Amsterdam
Dates: May 29, 2009, day program 14.00 - 17.00 / evening program 19.30 - 0.30
Venue: De Rode Hoed, Keizersgracht 102, 1015 CV Amsterdam