London, United Kingdom, June 03, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- Article Source: http://www.visiongain.com/Report.aspx?rid=368
This new visiongain defence report - The Soldier Modernisation Market 2009-2019 - examines current trends and future prospects for the soldier modernisation market. Those products and systems are becoming characteristic of 21st century warfare. Visiongain estimates that soldier modernisation applications generated a total $440 million in sales worldwide during 2008. This report shows how those revenues will rise steadily over the next decade. This is a market that emerged in the 1990s, showed real technological and commercial promise this decade, achieving further growth and development during Visiongain report’s forecast period, 2009 to 2019. The US, France, UK and Germany are significant markets at present.
Visiongain divides the soldier modernisation market into the five segments identified by NATO: command and control, communications, computers, and intelligence (C4I); lethality; mobility; survivability; and sustainability.
The Soldier Modernisation Market 2009-2019 examines the market critically through a detailed review of available information. It also covers the essential drivers and restraints influencing the market’s growth. The sources used include governmental and industrial reports, industry/defence news and original expert interviews. Visiongain also applied financial forecasting and related analyses to provide a comprehensive market- and industry-based report with detailed analysis and informed opinion that you will not find anywhere else.
In particular, The Soldier Modernisation Market 2009-2019 focuses on the following essential aspects of the market:
• Sales forecast for the overall global soldier modernisation market from 2009 to 2019
• Sales forecasts for the leading soldier modernisation market segments from 2009 to 2019
• Sales forecasts for the 12 leading country markets from 2009 to 2019
Why you should read this report:
• To obtain a comprehensive analysis of the prospects for soldier modernisation from 2009 to 2019
• To learn predicted sales for leading soldier modernisation programmes from 2009 to 2019
• To understand the forces that influence and characterise the market for soldier modernisation during the forecast period:
- Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Market drivers and restraints
• To find out where the market is heading from the present onwards, both technologically and commercially.
The soldier modernisation market has marked advantages, especially given the continuing importance placed on foot soldiers. The current global financial situation will naturally weigh on governments’ minds, affecting some decisions in this market. However, soldier modernisation is a sector where high investment is expected to continue. After all, soldier modernisation seeks to enhance the capabilities of individual soldiers and small units, the key building blocks of military ground operations. This new visiongain report is essential reading for companies involved in the soldier modernisation market, as well as those wishing to contribute to it directly and indirectly.
226 236 City Road,
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7336 6100
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7549 9930
Or Visit at: http://www.visiongain.com/Report.aspx?rid=368
Direct Line: +44 (0)20 7549 9946
+44 (0)20 7336 6100