London, United Kingdom, June 03, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- Article Source: http://www.visiongain.com/Report.aspx?rid=360
Apple Inc has made its name in providing consumer electronics and demonstrating brand strength and reconcilability among a variety of computer products. After making a large impact in the music player market with the Apple iPod, Apple entered the growing mobile market. The mobile market represents a market that continues to grow and offers diverse scope for development of technologies, both on and off the mobile platform.
The mobile handset is evolving and Apple has recognized this in its contribution to the mobile market. The handset offers mobile users a high standard of user experience, the convergence with the highly successful iPod and user experience on the mobile web further drives the development of the mobile handset and has raised standards and user expectations across the market.
Apple's contribution to the mobile market is not limited to the handset. Content on the mobile and the mobile web continues to evolve and with it, the activity of the mobile subscriber. Developments on the mobile handset and on mobile content will drive mobile subscribers onto areas of mobile content previously unused and will drive revenue in certain areas. Developments such as those seen on the Apple iPhone will therefore open up new areas of the mobile market as well as expand others that have met with slow beginnings.
Reading this exclusive management report will tell you the following:
• What impact has Apple had in the mobile market?
• What is the impact that this will have on mobile subscribers?
• What is the demand of mobile subscribers for high end mobile devices such as the iPhone?
• Who are the main competitors against Apple and the iPhone and what are they doing?
• What impact will these high end phones have on the mobile web and mobile content?
Find out the answers to these and many other questions by buying this vital industry insight.
The impact of Apple and the iPhone will continue through the evolution of the mobile handset. Players in the mobile market continue to be influenced by the iPhone and this demonstrates the impact that the handset has and will continue to have throughout the development of the iPhone. Mobile content and the mobile web has become the platform to monetise and developments with Apple and the iPhone will also continue to influence this.
Why you need to order this report today:
• Brands/Marketers - Discover how Apple and the iPhone have influenced the market and how this can be used to drive brands and best utilize the mobile space. Learn about market issues specifically related to Apple and the iPhone as well as its competitors.
• Mobile Operators - Learn what role there is for mobile operators in the expanding market of high end handsets and smart phones and what strategies are best employed in this area.
• Mobile handset vendors - Discover what mobile subscribers will want from their handsets and what the iPhone and its competitors are providing to the mobile market. Learn about opportunities in this market and how these can be best utilized.
• Mobile content providers - Discover what opportunities exist in the development of the mobile web and content from the iPhone and other high end mobile handset providers.
Who needs to read this report?
Directors, VP and Senior managers in:
• Mobile/Cellular carriers and operators
• Mobile handset manufacturers
• Mobile content providers
• Mobile web players
226 236 City Road,
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7336 6100
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7549 9930
Or Visit at: http://www.visiongain.com/Report.aspx?rid=360
Direct Line: +44 (0)20 7549 9946
+44 (0)20 7336 6100