Calgary, Canada, June 13, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- For work-at-home-moms (WAHMs) whose revenues cool down when temperatures heat up, WAHM-Articles.com, an award-winning WAHM forum and article directory, offers help to keep summer sales sizzling. WAHM-Articles is launching the Saving Summer Giveaway on June 15, 2009 and giving away prizes to help WAHMs stay profitable throughout the summer months.
"Many WAHMs believe that a summer slowdown is inevitable," says Willms, work-at-home-mom of two teens and owner of WAHM-Articles.com. "But we often create these slow periods ourselves when we don't adequately prepare for the changes in our summer schedules."
The first winner of the weekly giveaway will be drawn June 19, but Willms reminds everyone that they can enter right now. Prizes include:
- 1 hour of press release or article submissions from WAHM-Articles.com. "Any business owner can use articles and press releases to maintain visibility over the summer months," says Willms.
- Shape Up Your Website report from The Muses Guide. Willms suggests that summer is an ideal time to evaluate your website. "When you have to work harder for the sale, you need to know your website isn't scaring off potential customers."
- Spring Jumpstart Teleseminar Course from EBook Writing and Marketing Secrets with Connie Ragen Green. The teleseminar series takes business owners through the steps of selling a product or service online.
- Advertising space from One Stop Web Employment. "Button and banner advertising is an important component of branding your business and staying visible to your audience," says Willms.
- Tupperware e-Gift Certificate from Shelly Hill. Willms suggests work-at-home-moms can increase revenue over the summer by adding another revenue stream. "Whether you want to be a Tupperware consultant, sell your own product, or something else entirely different, having multiple streams of income will help ensure your income never dries up."
- A business book by Diana Ennen of Virtual Word Publishing, title to be announced. Ennen is the author of several books including the upcoming So You Want to Be a Work at Home Mom: A Christian's Guide to Starting a Home-Based Business co-authored by Jill Hart, Virtual Assistant the Series, Words from Home and Home Office Recovery Plan.
- One hour of business coaching also from Ennen of Virtual Word Publishing. According to Willms, the right business coach can help keep your business on track through the summer months by holding you accountable for your results.
To stop summer slowdown now for your work-at-home-mom business, visit http://www.WAHM-Articles.com and click on the link to enter the Saving Summer Giveaway. When you enter, you'll instantly be eligible to win one of these exciting prizes. To maintain visibility for your WAHM business over the summer months, come to http://www.WAHM-Articles.com and become an author for free. You'll learn how to write articles that reap results and meet a fun, friendly WAHM community.