Fort Myers, FL, August 02, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt, P.A. is pleased to announce that Best Lawyers in America® has selected seven (7) attorneys from its three offices for the 2010 edition. The selected attorneys are: Thomas P. Clark (Health Care Law, Fort Myers); David L. Cook (Real Estate Law, Bonita Springs); Thomas H. Gunderson (Real Estate Law, Fort Myers); Denis H. Noah (Real Estate Law, Fort Myers); John A. Noland (Commercial Litigation, Fort Myers); David M. Platt (Trust and Estates, Sanibel); and, Bruce M. Stanley Sr. (Personal Injury, Fort Myers):
- Clark is Board Certified by The Florida Bar in both Health and Tax Law. Clark represents personal service organizations and practices in the areas of acquisitions and mergers, corporate and partnership law, limited liability company law and business planning.
- Cook is Florida Bar Board Certified in Real Estate Law and represents sellers and buyers in real estate transactions and financing. He assists developers in all aspects of land acquisition, development and sales, bond financing, HUD-insured financing of apartment projects, condominium and cooperative projects.
- Gunderson serves as chair of the firm's Real Estate division and is also Board Certified by The Florida Bar in Real Estate Law. His primary practice areas include commercial real estate transactions, commercial and residential real estate development, banking law and property owners’ association law.
- Noah divides his time between the practice of law and serving as the firm's Managing Partner. He focuses his practice in the areas of commercial real estate transactions, commercial and residential real estate development, real estate finance and the resolution of title problems and title insurance claims. Noah also serves as Chairman of the Florida Law Network.
- Noland is chair of the firm's Commercial Litigation division and has served as general counsel to several corporate clients. His representation of corporate clients includes not only business litigation, but also transactional work such as financing, employment law and general corporate counseling. Noland is a former member of the Board of Governors of The Florida Bar and is President-Elect of the Florida Bar Foundation and has been listed in Best Lawyers in America® since 2003.
- Platt concentrates his practice in elder law, estate planning, estate and trust administration, as well as business entity formation and commercial transactions. He frequently speaks and authors articles on estate planning and business matters for financial planners, accountants and attorneys. He serves on the boards of the Clinic for the Rehabilitation of Wildlife and Lee Memorial Health System Foundation.
- Stanley is Florida Bar Board Certified in Civil Trial Law. He practices civil litigation of all types, with an emphasis in the areas of medical malpractice, aviation, products liability defense, and eminent domain. Stanley also represents clients in licensing and disciplinary cases before the Florida Department of Health, primarily involving the Florida Boards of Medicine, Osteopathy, Podiatry and Nursing. Stanley was also named "Fort Myers Area Best Lawyers Personal Injury Litigator of the Year" in 2009 by Best Lawyers in America.
Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt, P.A., is a one of the largest law firms between Tampa and Miami with 55 attorneys practicing in the areas of business and tax planning, estate planning, family law, commercial and civil litigation, workers' compensation, employment law, real estate, and land use and environmental law. One of the state's oldest firms, Henderson Franklin was founded in Fort Myers in 1924 and currently operates offices in Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, and on Sanibel Island. For more information on Henderson Franklin or any of the attorneys listed, please visit www.henlaw.com.