Bristol, United Kingdom, August 19, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- Speakers have been attracted from a host of well known companies and organisations, including amongst others;
· Kostas Tsatsaris, CTO and Director, Strategy and Architecture, HM Revenue and Customs
· Evangelos Kotsovinos, VP of Hosting, Morgan Stanley
· Dr Pamal Sharma, CIO - UK and Ireland, General Motors
· Simon Abrahams, EMEA Head of Product Marketing, Rackspace
· Keith Misson, Business Director, Group IT, Aviva
· Laurent Lachal, Senior Analyst, Ovum
Mark Johnstone, Director of Point Zero Media said “cloud computing isn’t a new service, but until recently its potential has been limited and under utilised. The economics behind it are compelling; not only is it faster and more flexible, it can also prove to be radically cheaper”.
The conference will address the state of the cloud computing market, the business value of the cloud, development strategies and integration techniques, security and privacy issues and will take a look into what the future holds from cloud service providers.
The 1 day conference will take place at 76 Portland Place for some 200 senior attendees.
An early booking discount is available until the 25th September.
For information on attending, speaking or sponsoring the event please visit the website – http://www.cloudwf.com – or contact the Point Zero Media team on +44 (0) 845 519 1230.
Alternatively you can stay up-to-date by following the event on twitter – twitter.com/pointzeromedia