Lake St. Louis, MO, August 21, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- Exclusive Media/V.I.P. Event
When: Friday, August 28, 2009
5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Special Guests: Backwoods CEO Jennifer Mull, BBBS CEO Becky James-Hatter, Lake Saint Louis Mayor Mike Potter and more.
**By Invitation – please contact email@example.com for more details. The Friday reception is not open to the public**
When: Saturday, August 29, 2009
10:00 am – 9:00 pm
Sunday, August 30, 2009
12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Admission: Admission is Free and open to the public for Saturday, August 29th and Sunday August 30th
Directions: Backwoods St. Louis is part of the 64-acre Meadows at Lake Saint Louis Shopping Center, located at I-64/US40 and Lake Saint Louis Blvd., just 15 minutes west of Chesterfield. The Meadows is also just minutes away from I-70 in Wentzville or St. Charles.
Specifics: This August, Backwoods will celebrate the opening of their 9th retail store and only Missouri location at The Meadows at Lake Saint Louis. This 10,000 square foot out-parcel store will feature an exceptional array of high quality equipment, accessories, clothing and footwear selected for performance, comfort and durability. Ten percent (10%) of the weekend sales go directly to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Eastern Missouri (BBBS)
Friday, August 28th ExculsiveE Media, St. Louis Dignitaries, VIP Reception
· Confirmed attendees – Jennifer Mull, Backwoods CEO, Becky James-Hatter, Eastern Missouri Big Brothers Big Sisters CEO, Mike Potter, Lake Saint Louis Mayor, BBBS Profile Matches, City Council Members and More
· Interview and Photo Opportunities
· 6:30 PM – official ribbon cutting ceremony with remarks from Jennifer Mull and Becky James-Hatter
· Cocktails, Hors D’oeuvres, Live Music
Saturday, August 29th – Sunday, August 30th – PUBLIC Grand Opening. ALL are welcome
· Rock Climbing Wall - test your climbing skills
· Giveaways – the first 100 people each day will receive a Backwoods luggage tag
· Prizes – register for a chance to win fantastic prizes such as; footwear, clothing and gear from Backwoods top brands - The North Face, Osprey, Marmot, Vibram FiveFingers, Keen, Patagonia and more.
· BBBS Representatives - Find out more about the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Eastern Missouri
· Support your local BBBS – 10% of the weekend sales will be donated to BBBS
· Live Music – Steel Drum Flavor and Gabie McGarrah will perform live on Saturday.
· Book Signing – Steve Henry’s St. Louis guide book, 60 Hikes Within 60 Miles on Sunday.