Launch of RADIESSE in Eastern India by Dr. Paul’s Multispeciality Clinic ~ Ultimate Skin Implant to Look Young

Dr. Paul's Multispeciality Clinic, pioneer in Mesotherapy in eastern India is launching RADIESSE on the occasion of coming festive season of Durga Puja, Eid & Diwali first time in eastern India to correct instant facial wrinkles and folds to give an younger look that lasts.

Kolkata, India, September 03, 2009 --( Dr. Paul’s Multispeciality clinic a pioneer in Mesotherapy in eastern India has taken up a vow to make everyone in Kolkata to look naturally beautiful & young. Today is a day of revolution in the health sector for Kolkatans. After years of study internationally CE mark certificated, two FDA approvals, the miracle RADIESSE skin filler is here in eastern India by the initiative of Dr. Paul’s.

RADIESSE dermal filler is made of tiny, smooth calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) particles suspended in water based gel. The growing popularity & high acceptance of this filler is due to its instant results lasting up to 3 years to augment & contour deep folds, depressions & defects of the facial area.

Due to its composition of biocompatible substance, it is safe to use, naturally found in our body in large quantity when we were young. Over the years with the exposure to pollution & other factors collagen in our skin shrinks. RADIESSE uses patented Micro sphere Technology that stimulates the body to grow collagen. Unlike other fillers and implants, this microsphere technology starts a process called collagenesis within the body of the patient. It is a stimulation process to grow collagen matrix naturally by removing the toxins from the skin. There’s virtually no risk of allergy. RADIESSE is just like a supplement for your skin for stimulation setting a new standard in facial contouring defying the age & gravity to boost your self confidence.

Treatment with RADIESSE is simple & quick. It’s so easy that one can take during lunch break. As per latest study it is found that RADIESSE is used in more than 200,000 procedures worldwide. Results of a clinical study show that area near the mouth & nose are rated as most effective & long lasting. Almost all the patients enrolled in another clinical study of Radiesse to correct facial wasting reported a significant improvement in their appearance at 12 months post treatment. The results of the study showed that one year after initial treatment, 84% of patients were Very Much Improved or Much Improved according to the Global Aesthetic Improvement Scale (GAIS) and the remaining 16% were rated as Improved. The research findings have been published in a special supplement of the "Plastic Surgery Journal." In another study it is found that it can also become an alternative to rhinoplasty for nose reshaping.

Speaking about the launch of RADIESSE Dr. A. Paul says “We thank Percos India for their cooperation to launch RADIESSE it in eastern India through us. Dr. Paul’s Multispeciality clinic has always been pioneer in bringing the most advanced technology for the people to make them beautiful naturally.”

Dr. Paul’s currently having three international standard Meso clinics in eastern India for treating chronic hair, skin & weight related problems. Meso clinics are strategically located in Mintopark, Saltlake city & Gariahat.

Dr.Paul's Multispeciality Clinic
Debasree Sen De