Pleasanton, CA, September 03, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- Tim Denbo, CDPE® in Pleasanton, CA Holding Advanced Foreclosure Avoidance and Short Sale Seminar on 09/30/09
Tim Denbo, CDPE® and Suzan Gladieux, Realtor® with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in Pleasanton is holding a free Advanced Foreclosure Avoidance and Short Sale Seminar on Wednesday, September 30th, 6pm at The Pleasanton Hilton.
According to the Mortgage Bankers Association, nearly 10 percent of Americans are in foreclosure or in default on their mortgage.
Seven out of 10 homeowners who go into foreclosure end up there without having received any professional help. A licensed Realtor® like Denbo who has earned the prestigious Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) designation is uniquely qualified to help homeowners in financial trouble.
This free seminar will address:
· Current national and local market conditions
· What is a short sale?
· Why it is better than a foreclosure
· Why would a lender accept a short sale?
· The criteria for a short sale
· Alternatives to foreclosure other than a short sale
Experienced foreclosure avoidance and short sale Realtors are:
• Familiar with local market conditions
• Well-versed in the short sale process
• Knowledgeable about how to drive the short sale process
• Adept at talking to lenders
• Great communicators
• Problem solvers
To register for the seminar online go to www.TimDenboHomes.com or call Tim Denbo at 925-549-0714 or email Tim@TimDenboHomes.com by September 15th. Seating is limited, advance registration is recommended.